NHL 08 Vs. NHL 2K8

HeyThereVelvet

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 08 on the 12th and I've had to recharge my PS3 controllers atleast three times already since it's all my buddies have been doing since it came out. Thank god for one night class on Thursday and no classes on Friday. Don't think I'd have been able to think in class as all I've been plotting is plays to create to get around my buddy's solid defense.

Most of the new jerseys are not much different (with the exception of Dallas). Cool feature to have the old and new jerseys, but for some teams, the changes are minor.

NHL 08 Code for jerseys (at least on the 360, not sure if it is the same for PS3) in spoiler tags:

h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt
Edited by Miyagi

Most of the new jerseys are not much different (with the exception of Dallas). Cool feature to have the old and new jerseys, but for some teams, the changes are minor.

NHL 08 Code for jerseys (at least on the 360, not sure if it is the same for PS3) in spoiler tags:

h3oyxpwksf8ibcgt

This game is very good. I'm doing a dynasty with the Sens and having a great time. I'm a terrible defender in my own end as I either get overzealous with the hit stick or i sit back to much and let the other team skate around. I haven't played online yet but want to soon.

Bish158 on Live if you want to play me.

When i can get onto games on Live i seem to have good ones

I lost to the Devils as Anaheim 1-0 with them scoring late in the last

and

3-1 loss to the Sabers as Dallas, Early on i got a lucky shot on a deke shot and then he pulled one back and hit the post and in on the other 2, But im impressed with the game so far, I'd really like to see a "Superstar" mode next year, Because TBPH the game lacks depth, It only has Dynasty, World Cup and Online, So a Madden like Superstar mode could make not just hockey but most of the EA Sports games a whole lot better.