Superbad? More like...Super...Rad...

EndOfAnEra

Allow me to rephrase... stuff that could have been the best, like the entire McLovin bit was used in the trailer. The good raunchy stuff was awesome, but the stuff used in the trailer really would have been huge side-splitting moments had I never heard it before. But again, it's a minor gripe since the movie was great with all that stuff you listed.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to Zero.

The best parts were hardly used in the trailers I thought. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'VE GOT A BOOONNNNEEEER, Scratch my back, period blood, anything the cops did, I'm inside I'm inside, the laundry detergent, singing, Every Jonah Hill rant, the seemingly pedophile MySpace guy...those all beat out "Sounds like a sexy cheeseburger," which didn't even make the cut. I really thought they saved the best parts for the movie.

Guest starsaligned916

In response to Zero.

The best parts were hardly used in the trailers I thought. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'VE GOT A BOOONNNNEEEER, Scratch my back, period blood, anything the cops did, I'm inside I'm inside, the laundry detergent, singing, Every Jonah Hill rant, the seemingly pedophile MySpace guy...those all beat out "Sounds like a sexy cheeseburger," which didn't even make the cut. I really thought they saved the best parts for the movie.

Don't forget

"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law!"

I just saw this. It's awesome.

"Oh, fuck me.. look at those nipples!"

"They're like little baby toes.."

"One name? Who are you, Seal?"

EDIT: The guy in yellow, Mark, the one the pedo guy takes them to, is he played by the guy that played Sean's brother in Grounded For Life?!

Edited by Cloud Streezy

I just saw this. It's awesome.

"Oh, fuck me.. look at those nipples!"

"They're like little baby toes.."

"One name? Who are you, Seal?"

EDIT: The guy in yellow, Mark, the one the pedo guy takes them to, is he played by the guy that played Sean's brother in Grounded For Life?!

I found that I wasn't as amused by a lot of the parts that people found funniest, I mean, they were pretty funny but I preferred most of the cops' dialogue.

"I ASSUME you have guns and crack!"

Edited by Cloud Streezy

• 4 weeks later...

Personally, though the cops stuff was good, it went on way too long, and therefore, the film felt too long.

My favourite bits were the Home Economics lesson, with the asian guy, the cops watching McLovin get punched at the pub, and the drunk girl trying to seduce the bloke who plays George Michael in Arrested Development.

Man I'm shit at remembering character names >_>

Superbad's a really good film, but like some have said it may have gone on a little to long. I'd say 4/5 and Knocked Up was slightly better. The cop's should get there own film, they could call it.......SUPERCOPS!

Seth Rogen has saved our summers!

Edited by wozzi