Heroes Season Two

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching this week's episode, easily the best episode of the season thus far. Apart from the Mexicans, everything else was awesome.

- I can't wait to see Hiro and Ando reunite, and I'm wondering why Hiro is staying behind for now. I hope it leads to something good, instead of him just having a crush on the chick. Maybe he affected history more than he thought, or there's someone else with powers there?

- Glad to see Nikki back, though her storyline better not end up with her having to turn into Jessica and kill people like last season. I can see this leading to her finally meeting up with the others, maybe Suresh and Parkman?

- No Nathan in this episode. :thumbsdown: I'd like to see him next week, since the storyline with him and his mom is probably the best this season. Peter's pretty cool this season, and that's saying much, since I couldn't stand him last season. Anyone else think the Irish chick has powers too?

- Best part was Sylar. Glad to have him back. It'll be real interesting to see what happens to him.

The ending was absolutely awesome, I'm guessing the flying boy will try to kill Bennet? Surely Claire can't be upset with Bennet over that?

I was kinda thinkin' this week, that what if the guy that is going around killing people like Sulu and Nathan's mother is really Takezo Kensei? I mean, he and Clarie both have the same power to heal, but what if that same power also allows you to live forever?
Edited by THIR13EN²

I was kinda thinkin' this week, that what if the guy that is going around killing people like Sulu and Nathan's mother is really Takezo Kensei? I mean, he and Clarie both have the same power to heal, but what if that same power also allows you to live forever?

It doesn't allow you to live forever, since both Peter and Kensei both died with that power. Peter when he had glass in his neck, and Kensei with the arrows. I'd like for him to be a new villain, just because David Anders has done a awesome job thus far, plus, imagine a partnership between Kensei and Sylar.

You can't know that it doesn't allow you to live forever. Providing he, ya know, doesn't die and is carefuly, who knows how long someone can live? He can't really die of old age if he can heal, because his body would just stop his organ's shutting down, so who's to say Kensei isn't still alive?
Edited by TMM

I'm afraid I have to agree with everyone who's hating the Maya/Alejandro storyline. Maybe it's because the same thing's happened three weeks in a row or maybe it's a phobia of new heroes I have, but I end up just fast forwarding through anything involving them.

And I can't believe they killed Candice off already.

It doesn't allow you to live forever, since both Peter and Kensei both died with that power. Peter when he had glass in his neck, and Kensei with the arrows. I'd like for him to be a new villain, just because David Anders has done a awesome job thus far, plus, imagine a partnership between Kensei and Sylar.

I think Kensei is still alive. I reckon he's the guy Molly can see. I think that when Hiro stays in Ancient Japan, he scores the Swordsmith's daughter, leading to a fallout between him and Kensei. Then Hiro finishes whats left of Kensei's historic achievements as the real Kensei becomes a vagabond, leaving Hiro and co. behind. Then he becomes a cold blooded killer out of anger, so when Hiro comes back to present time, he meets him.

I <3 that idea/plot.

Ohhh. I take it it's confirmed?

Well, his character does seem pretty deep. When its revealed he can see Molly it should be interesting. I imagine the actor that portrats him would be a good pyscho. :P

It'll be interesting too considering he's close to Mohinder, which in turn would put him close to Molly I suppose.

I really liked the idea of it being Kensei though. :(

Claire also died despite her healing power, when Sylar took her power in 5 Years Gone (and in the original timeline, which we didn't see). I assume they can heal themselves as long as their brain (based on Claire's and Peter's deaths) and heart (based on Kensei's death) is in working order. I don't suppose they can grow a new heart or brain, then.

If the powers are genetic (as they seem to be), does this mean that Uhura will have powers as well?

Also, I hate Sylar. Why he couldn't just kill the illegals is beyond me. They annoy me worse than a crying Rene Zelwigger.

EDIT:

At least if the Star Trek guest stars continue, we'll have Walter Koening, Leonard Nimoy and Shatner himself making guest appearances. I can see Nimoy as the head of the company.

Edited by Baron Harkonnen

Holy negativity. I liked the episode, and most of the feedback I've seen elsewhere has been good too.

I wasn't against the super twins anyway, but the inclusion of Sylar makes their story all the more interesting. As for why he didn't kill them; why bother? He can't seem to take powers any more. Maybe he's tracking down Mohinder to find out why, or maybe he's going to corrupt Maya y Alejandro and turn them into evil Sylarites.

The 619 was a bit far fetched, but it wasn't that bad. It was less contrived that the actual 619. Her power seems to be very similar to Charlie's. Characters seems cool enough though.

No Peter meant no Oirish accents, so that wasn't too bad. No Hiro meant no English accent from David Anders, which I kinda like.