EWB's 100 Favourite Bands

YI

That's right...I'm stealing it...as votes weren't counted up properly last year. :shifty:

Okay. I'm trying to figure out a way in which to take into account both 'how many people vote for a band' as well as 'how high they are rated on the persons list'. I've come up with a plan, which may or may not work, but I'll give a run with it, if it doesn't work I'll just return to a basic formula.

RULEAGE

1. You have 10 votes for your 'favourite' band. There will be no nomination stage, your order will go towards the final list.

2. You MUST order your list from 1-10...with 1 being your favourite band, 10 being your 10th favourite.

3. Alter Bridge votes are discarded and the rest of your votes count as negatives towards those bands, as your musical judgement will be questioned.

4. All votes must be made in this thread.

5. SCORING. 1-10 will be awarded 10-1. The current plan is that the total number accumulated by a band will then be multiplied by the number of people who voted for the band.

eg. Radiohead receive 4 votes, placing 1, 3, 10 and 10 on the lists. Therefore they'll have 10+8+1+1=20 points, which will then be multiplied by the 4, giving them 80 points.

6. Any ARTIST, alive, dead or other, is eligible for voting.

7. If you edit your list, please make a new post please make a new post notifying me of the edit

Edited by YI

....christ almighty...YES...actually NO...NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T!!

yes you can. :shifty:

And Katsuya, if you weren't gay I'd grab your dick and twist it.

And Katsuya...as for the Cass Elliot/Mama's & Papa's stuff, which material do you want to include...do you want the Mama's & Papa's stuff or her solo stuff? DON'T FUCKING DARE SAY BOTH!!!

Edited by YI