Ukranian Premier League thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Actually I believe on some occasions Ukraine is shortned to UK. United Kingdom can also be called Great Britain and in this case it is shortened to GB. So in one way the topic starter is right to post here.

- Richard Ellis

Julius Aghahowa was the shit in CM4(?), unfortunatly, in real life, he is Wigan's human freekick shield.

And to contribute slightly to the thread, C'mon FC Naftovyk-Ukrnafta Okhtyrka!!

They moved the MLS topics into here too.

So, the section here can just be for all football (or what we call soccer)

I got the impression it was meant to be, but they called it Football (UK) to distinguish it from American Football.

Yes, because all the stupid and ignorant Americans would melt down in confusion if they went into a forum called Football and saw "Chelsea" and "Bolton". "THERE IS NO BOLTON IN NFL! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!"

They moved the MLS topics into here too.

So, the section here can just be for all football (or what we call soccer)

I got the impression it was meant to be, but they called it Football (UK) to distinguish it from American Football.

Yes, because all the stupid and ignorant Americans would melt down in confusion if they went into a forum called Football and saw "Chelsea" and "Bolton". "THERE IS NO BOLTON IN NFL! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!"

Except for new people, and do they really post down here anyway, we all know this is a British board and would be able to tell the difference.

From what I hear, an eye has to be kept on Shakhtar Donetsk with their vast 40m spent on players in the summer, including Che Guevara-loving Cristiano Lucarelli, former Livorno hitman.

World Soccer teaches you many things (H)

Edited by 'Wildcat' BSIG