No messing around, show us the ONE ultimate CD cover

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

I know only one is allowed, but this is my favorite album cover ever, just because I laugh every time I see it. The guy is so random and funny to look at.

B000002BSL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Alright, but my opinion for the best album cover is Rage Against the Machine's The Battle of Los Angeles. Simple and badass.

RAtM-BattleofLosAngeles.jpeg

Sorry about the size, but I couldn't find a decent size or picture quality better than this.

Still. Badass.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revelations_500.jpg

Of the actual legal CD's I own, I'd have to say 'Revelations' by Audioslave. In fact, all the Audioslave covers are good, with the self-titled have their logo in the desert, and Out Of Exile having endless amounts of sea in a purple overlay, I think i prefer Revelations due to the colors being better, and the idea of having the Audioslave logo as land on the earth (someone/they even then mocked up the land mass on Google Earth hahaha), and how the bands name isn't in the centre, its wrapped/upside down over the edges.

Also, regardless of how you feel for the bad, Nickelback's 'All The Right Reasons' is a pretty good cover too.

Although I will say that The Exies' album cover for A Modern Way Of Living With The Truth is pretty crap. Not that the logo they use is crap, just the font is a bit lame (and I have it already) and the colour they use for the small text and logo, maroon, on a black background, is not a good idea. Then you learn that one of the band members themselves done the design. Mmm, no we know why it's not great. <_<

Win? I fucking love this cover...I do like simplicity, and I do like candles, and I do love Sonic Youth, and the album in question has the greatest opening track in history, so there's a little bias there, but it's such an incredible cover. I can't think of many, or any in fact off the top of my head, that I'd prefer to that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Deja Etendu" is a fucking amazing album cover. Here's a few more cool ones I like;

minus-the-bear-planet-of-ice.jpg

newlexicon.jpg

the-weakerthans-reunion-tour-album-cover.jpg

It's the text that does it for me, it just looks so lush. Simple yet so effective.

404789.jpg

There's probably loads I can't think of. As you can tell, I generally like it simple. A nice photograph or just something plain and straightforward.