Fire Pro Wrestling R

chubby chaser

Man i heard was suppose to come out today none gamestops or gamecrazey show it I heard target delayed games and walmart best buy or circut city dont show it on websites anymore ideas on stores to look for it at or how to find it?

I ordered it from Amazon, they said it would be out today. I don't think you're going to have much luck finding it in retail stores, it'll probably be something the clerks shove in the corner somewhere and have no idea what you're talking about when you ask.

I made my sister go to every possible place in town that would carry it. Part of a deal I made with her to get Guitar Hero... even though I wanted that anyways... nobody has Fire Pro, and everyone at EB Games kept trying to tell her that it was released forever ago on Game Boy, and PS2 will never have it... until she made them check their computers, and they were like "Well, we don't have it."

I'll order it off Amazon or something.

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/835/835403p1.html

It just got an IGN review. It seems most of the issues were from the reviewers unfamiliarity with the series.

I'm guessing this isn't getting a UK release? Bummer. I would have enjoyed getting back into the FP series after really liking the GBA version.

I've been to every Game Stop, EB Games, Wal Mart, K-Mart, Circuit City, Game Crazy, KB Toys, and Toys R Us in three different cities.

None of them have the game, and most have no idea what it is.

Hopefully the Buy.com order ships soon.......

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/835/835403p1.html

It just got an IGN review. It seems most of the issues were from the reviewers unfamiliarity with the series.

Yeah, I read the review, it's definitely by someone not used to Fire Pro or writing for those who aren't, which is fair. It's definitely a niche game for a niche audience. People weened on the Smackdown games definitely won't dig a wrestling game that looks like an SNES classic with wrestlers they've never heard of that's not even in 3D.

My game is at ups hub but i cant get it since they dont know what hub it is at wtf! otherwise it will be at my mom's mon. and i will be their tues. in other news gamestop is full pricks and fucks no one know shit and i hope they burn the fuck down at this point becuase they jacked their price up on them as well to $19.99 instead the $14.99 so their is my rant! has anyone had any luck with this game?