EWB's game of the year!

:ohwell:

Sands of Time is at least 4 years old. TP might be the wrong side of the Dec 06-Dec 07 parameters too. Ditto for Wii Sports.

Edited by King Ellis Island

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bioshock

2. Portal (or the Orange Box, however we’re counting it)

3. Mass Effect

4. Halo 3

5. Assassin’s Creed

6. Guitar Hero III

7. Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune

8. Call of Duty 4

9. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

10. Kane and Lynch

And if by JUST OUT in Japan you mean June 2007, then alrighty.
Fair Enough, I'll edit my list on the morning, However Ellis went over the top as usual, I still don't get how some of you people can not put Call of Duty 4 on their lists, What does the majority of EWB have against CoD?

...what?

:ohwell: How am I going over the top? Hammy said in the first post of the topic that we were to list games that were released in the country of the voter in the period of Dec 1st 06 to Dec 1st 07. You listed a game outside of that period and I noted you of it.

If anyone is going over the top it's you and your " :angry: CoD4 IS THE GREATEST, WHY AREN'T YOU ALL VOTING FOR IT? WAH WAH!"

Saints Row THQ 08/31/06 AU

Apsham/Ellis 1-0 Sloggers Mom

Exhibit A

I'm not winging, I don't see how CoD can not be in the 10 of most people, It won Xbox.com's Game of the Year, That has to count for something.

I'm not winging, I don't see how CoD can not be in the 10 of most people, It won Xbox.com's Game of the Year, That has to count for something.

A gaming website said it was good? Well therefore it must be right and any opinions I have to the contrary are the passing delusions of someone who clearly doesn't know any better.

A gaming website said it was good? Well therefore it must be right and any opinions I have to the contrary are the passing delusions of someone who clearly doesn't know any better.

1. Mass Effect

2. Super Mario Galaxy

3. Zelda - Twilight Princess (that was released last december right?)

4. Zelda - Phantom Hourglass.

5. Assassins Creed

6. Crackdown

7. Skate

8. Guitar Hero III

9. Super Paper Mario

10. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Probably forgot a load of ace games, and the top 3 are all awesome so it was hard to choose.

1. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - PS3

2. Assasins Creed - PS3

3. Smackdown vs Raw 08 - PS2

4. Final Fantasy Tactics:War Of The Lions - PSP

5. Super Paper Mario - Wii

6. Heavenly Sword - PS3

7. Skate - PS3

8. Spider-Man 3 - Wii

9. Fantastic Four:Rise Of The Silver Surfer - Wii

10. Cooking Mama - Wii

I think these all came out in 2007 but I haven't checked. The only reason the end of my list is so bad is because I ran out of good games I actually played.

Edited by Mattman

I agree, therefore we should only allow people to vote who have played EVERY SINGLE GAME RELEASED THIS YEAR. Then, we will know.

Something else that should be pointed out.. is there going to be a cut-off here for games that were ported? Just off the top of my head looking at Mattman's list, Elder Scrolls IV was 2006 for sure... but ported to the PS3 in 2007 with basically no changes other than built in expansion. Guitar Hero II, same deal.. sans expansion, and from other systems to 360.

I agree, therefore we should only allow people to vote who have played EVERY SINGLE GAME RELEASED THIS YEAR. Then, we will know.

Something else that should be pointed out.. is there going to be a cut-off here for games that were ported? Just off the top of my head looking at Mattman's list, Elder Scrolls IV was 2006 for sure... but ported to the PS3 in 2007 with basically no changes other than built in expansion. Guitar Hero II, same deal.. sans expansion, and from other systems to 360.