Official FA Cup Thread

Baddar

Bristol City have scored against Boro. But they're probably a better side anyways ¬_¬

And we're losing to Wigan Reserves, fantastic ¬_¬ We've not been good at cups in a long time though

Edited by IAceI

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man we have been poor recently, we have hit the post twice and crossbar once, and Benni is a greedy fool. Shudda passed it to Treacy who had an open net but instead just shot straight at the keeper. I need to change my sig

edit: Coventry penalty.......2-0

Edited by cmb211087

Don't know what the hell Hughes is doing, he has put Berner at right back when he's a left back, got two left midfielders on the pitch in Treacy and Pedersen, and is playing one striker in McCarthy :( Ah well, alot of the prem sides are losing, could be a good fa cup this year

De Vita is fit, and can play well, and well Derbyshire is on now as well. Even so this was the game to play some youth like we did last year against Everton, not play our 'strong' team and get raped.

edit: 3-0 :D

Edited by cmb211087

We have a habit of conceding 3 goals to Wigan. Although this isn't too bothering since it's the FA Cup and a good FA Cup run doesn't keep us in the Premier League as it were.

And last time we played them Heskey scored an offside goal and they had 2 penalties. So that flattered them a bit. Just wait till next time, we'll shit on them. God I hate Wigan. I hate Steve Bruce even more though, he's a smug cunt and is fucking shit. I hate him. I hope he dies from rabies. Along with Paul Jewell. In fact I hope they inflict bum aids on each other and then the Beenie Man kills them coz hes all homophobic.