Official FA Cup Thread

Baddar

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see how the commentators are calling that definate handball, looks to me like it was kicked into his armpit

Eh, that sort of area, in and around the penalty box, your hand's raised and it makes contact with the ball, it's almost always going to be given as a handball.

Decent enough game with a great atmosphere. I'm happy Portsmouth won it, Redknapp's deserved it for everything he's done in the game. Plus a bunch of former Arsenal boys there, so with that's nice as well. Well done.

To be honest it was one of those games that was neither excelent or shockingly bad, it'd be a perfectly acceptable premier league match or whatever but just seems a little bit of a let down as the final of the most prestigious cup in England.

Maybe I'm just saying this because it reminded me so much of the West Brom match the round before >_<

Can someone please ask John Motson to give us some more information on Portsmouth's new midfielder Boo Bah Jop? Not heard of him before, did they sign him in January?

Haven't you seen him before? He's Jar-Jar Binks' cousin.

The way he was pronouncing "Kranjcar" was annoying me too. I'm not sure if I'm getting it right by saying "kran-char," but Motty was saying "kran-chyiar". It could be right, I don't know. I just hate Motty. I would've had SkySports on, but my Dad was watching it downstairs on BBC, which was like 6 seconds ahead of Sky, and they had the TV blaring, so if anything of note happened, I would've known about it.