Official FA Cup Thread

Baddar

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit...fucking awesome game, and the right result. Barnsley defended like gods in this game, and Chelsea just didn't look up for it for a long while, but god that was great. I love seeing Man Utd and Chelsea crash and burn, but in the same day? Fantastic.

And finally, Chelsea are put out their misery.

I wonder if that would have happened with Mourinho.

Probably would have. Just Mourinho would have come out, cracked a joke or two and it would be all okay.

"For the last ten minutes Barnsley just blocked, blocked, tackled, blocked, tackled. And except for a few minute spells in either half Chelsea didn't dominate."

... huh?

EDIT: oh it's Mick McCarthy nevermind, explains it all.

Edited by IAceI

Whole different thing knowing how to score than how to play football. Most strikers fall for it. That is why midfielders make the best managers. Goalkeepers certainly do not.

Toulouse are a testament to that.

Praise goes to Barnsley. They played brilliantly and did everything they needed to. Chelsea really have got to get off their arses and do something in these games.

Edited by 'Wildcat' BSIG

I was starting to get annoyed with some of the media coverage of the FA Cup, with (due to the massive amount of upsets) some people in the media were like 'ROFL Barnsley and teams like West Brom in the later rounds, SHIT CUP'......its been a great FA Cup this year, and I'd love to see a Football League side win it.

Come on Cardiff! Heres for another "upset" today. Although the league form of Cardiff has been poor recently you have to say Boro have looked far from impressive in their cup run thus far so I have a lot of hope in Cardiff pulling it off today.