Evanescence

Mr. X

There is no excuse for not doing stuff. When people say "its me, and 'name i dont know', 'another', 'another', 'and another name i dont know'" i think, well I know one of them, grab my jacket and go.

By the end of the night i know 4 new people :D

Fuck it i just go and see what happens, if it's shit I don't go again (well maybe once or twice and see if it improves) but 90% of the time I enjoy it - as I appear to enjoy myself - and it's all good.

Ditto, It's great, because now I seem to have my foot in the door of every friendship group in Chatham. So if I'm at the pub with someone, they'll get imrpessed by the amount of people who walk over and are all like "Ollllliiiiieeeeee!". Makes me look proper popular.

I'm not exactly a model person though, I watch anime, enjoy writing fiction, play darts, tennis and pool and have a horrible sense of humour. Eg. in year 8 some lad popped the tyres on my bike, just a few months ago his mam and dad died in a car crash and i believe my first comment was "karma's a bitch".

But yeah, I fucking love myself so it's all good :D

I love how that works out. I have a similar humour, I'm just so effortless with everything that I have no idea how to take anything seriously, despite the fact I've gone thru shit loads of bereavement and stuff in the last few years. I have no sympathy for anyone, regardless of anything ever. Unless it's Hoobie,

And agreed on the last point too, I'm my own biggest fan and my own worst enemy. it's a great dynamic i've worked out for myself.

Now I wanna drink with you, I used to think you were a prick (mostly because you disliked me >_>) but now we seem very similar.

ily, dawg. ({)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i judge everyone but never mean it. i used to think you were a fat egotistical cunt. which... is kinda true >_<

but... now i realised that i'm.. fat, and an egotistical cunt. so yeah, i probably shouldn't be so prejudice. but i'm the same with everyone, even people i end up like, i used to tell my mate how girl X was waaay too skinny. only to start chatting to her, since the skinnier the better, right?

i'm kinda the same in the friendship thing, only i don't have as much pull appeal to get people to come and talk to me, nor do i know as many people, but i have a fair few friendship groups that are seperate from each other but i can just slip into nicely whenever i need to.

i'd like to say if people don't like me then tough shit, but i'll just hang around anyways, if there that bothered they can piss off. most people who don't like me don't really know me so i usually win people over.

i think this had a point but i'm not too sure. and i'll buy you a drink one day ollie. ({)

He means me >_>

And yeah... Year 11 was pretty sucky time of year. I had close mates and they were awesome, but not loads.

Done wonders for myself in 6th form though, I know everything that happens in Carlisle through one person or another. I'm like the Don.. of a shit city.

Ace, Ollie, can you two stop verbally felating each other and let us get back to the topic at hand? We are meant to be talking about Evanescence here. :ohwell:

I need to listen to their second album at some point. I never really listened to Fallen a whole lot but it was ok. Hurrah for No Way Out using Bring Me To Life and thus introducing me to it's awesomeness.

There have been so many larger names in the genre than Evanescence, and the only thing that makes them stand out is that they're one of the first major rock bands lead by a female in our time.

*coughNODOUBTcough*

Really Norris, I'm almost ashamed to share part of my last name with you.

Hey, I considered No Doubt, but decided they were a bit older. I consider them more of fond memories that dominated the 90s for me, not what really came through after the new millennium, which is around the time I started noticing Evanescence more.

Geeze DMN, thought you knew me better than to doubt No Doubt.

When there is, in fact, doubt, I suppose.

And No Doubt's somewhat in mine-- I was only born in '88, after all, so... yeah. I enjoyed them too :P

There have been so many larger names in the genre than Evanescence, and the only thing that makes them stand out is that they're one of the first major rock bands lead by a female in our time.

*coughNODOUBTcough*

Hey, I considered No Doubt, but decided they were a bit older. I consider them more of fond memories that dominated the 90s for me, not what really came through after the new millennium, which is around the time I started noticing Evanescence more.

... wait. So by "our time" do you mean just this current decade or something? Because, you know, the mid-to-late nineties wasn't exactly ages ago.

*coughNODOUBTcough*

... wait. So by "our time" do you mean just this current decade or something? Because, you know, the mid-to-late nineties wasn't exactly ages ago.

Our CURRENT time, I suppose. Within the decade and whatnot. Poor wording on my part.