The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

I am resisting the urge to see any of the footage from the leaked copies, We're so close to the finish line now I am just looking forward to experiencing the whole thing for myself. Still...the temptation is there.

Where is the news coming from about Foo/Nickelback/Arctic Monkeys?

I am resisting the urge to see any of the footage from the leaked copies, We're so close to the finish line now I am just looking forward to experiencing the whole thing for myself. Still...the temptation is there.

Where is the news coming from about Foo/Nickelback/Arctic Monkeys?

Foo's and Monkeys on wikipedia, along with a lot of other tunes. Nickelback, well, as far as I can tell, here only :P.

Somehow, Louis Armstrong just doesn't seem right for a GTA game, but hell, I said the same thing about Patsy Cline, too.

About damn time Clinton got a song on a soundtrack. "Atomic Dog" should have been on Vice City.

Surprised that "Fuck tha Police" wasn't on San Andreas, but better late than never.

"Edge of Seventeen" is a favorite, and I can tell Tuff Gong Radio's gonna take up a lot of my listening time. Two Marley tracks AND Eddy Grant's immortal "Electric Avenue?" Love it.

Now, I only need two things for total happiness.

1) To smack the shit out of whoever suggested Soulja Boy for this game; and

2) To hear that there's some Enigma on The Journey. "TNT For the Brain" is a bomb-ass song.

EDIT: And obviously, we need an EWB truck-fighting tournament.

Edited by Lord Starrquaad

Think there will be a last man standing type option? Where if you're dead, no respawn?

And with free mode, you can make your own types of games!

The EWB Freemode Game List

1. Ruki & Fitzy's Knife Fight Of Ultra Death and Doom....and Death

....ok, so that's the only one I can think of, outside of Hide and Seek....with a Shotgun.

It's hard for me to try and think up games to do when I have no idea of the mechanics of the game. Like, a CTF type thing with buildings on either side of a street. You have to storm into your opponents building and steal something in there. But this would depend on many things, if there are enterable buildings, whether we can pick stuff up and carry it, where you respawn in multiplayer etc.