LOST Discussion ***SPOILERS***

PkmnTrainerJ

Season Five Episode Guide - SPOILERS

Be warned, these spoilers are not separated out in to different sections beyond episodes, so within will be the episode title, the centric character(s), a synopsis and any additional information or sneak peeks.

Episode 5x01 - Airing January 21st 2009

Episode Title: Because You Left

Centricity: Multi-Centric

Synopsis:In the first part of the season premiere, entitled "Because You Left," the remaining island survivors start to feel the effects of the aftermath of moving the island, and Jack and Ben begin their quest to reunite the Oceanic 6 in order to return to the island with Locke's body in an attempt to save their former fellow castaways.

Sneak Peeks

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/12/e...sneak-peek.html

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/12/n...om-darlton.html

Episode 5x02 - Airing 21st January 2009

Episode Title: The Lie

Centricity: Hurley

Episode 5x03 - Airing January 28th 2009

Episode Title: Jughead

Centricity: Unknown

Episode 5x04 - Airs February 4th 2009

Episode Title: The Little Prince

Episode 5x05 - Airs February 11th 2009

Episode Title: This Place Is Death

Episode 5x06 - February 18th 2009

Episode Title: The Life & Death Of Jeremy Bentham

Centricity: Locke

Other:A character is supposed to die in this episode.

Episode 5x07 - Airs February 25th 2009

Episode Title: 316

Centricity: Either Jack or Desmond. Perhaps both.

Other: Jack's grandfather and Ms. Hawking will appear in this episode.

Episode 5x08 - Airs 11th March 2009

Episode Title: LeFleur

Centricity: Sawyer

This needs extra spoilers. Certain cast members have been seen in DHARMA suits, with Sawyer wearing one that says "La Fleur". Also seen in this episode are Radzinsky, Horace Goodspeed and Amy, a member of DHARMA.

Episode 5x09 - Airs 18th March 2009

Episode Title: Namaste

Episode 5x10 - Airs 25th March

Episode Title: He's Our You

Centricity: Sayid

Episode 5x10 - Airs 25th March

Episode Title: Whatever Happened Happened

Centricity: Kate

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiarnantman

I can't wait! :D

Only a week away. We had better get a lot more Ben flashbacks in this season. And I'm hoping to see flashbacks involving Danielle/Ben/Alex as well. Of course, the big thing I'm waiting to see is how badly they take to Charlie's death, Claire, Hurley and Locke in particular.

I'm avoiding major spoilers like the plague, after last seasons ending being spoiled (admitedly, I chose to read the spoilers) I've decided I don't want major ones. Looking forward to this season more than anything I've ever anticipated on TV, the only thing that came close was the Friends finalé.

I'm avoiding major spoilers like the plague, after last seasons ending being spoiled (admitedly, I chose to read the spoilers) I've decided I don't want major ones. Looking forward to this season more than anything I've ever anticipated on TV, the only thing that came close was the Friends finalé.

Ok....just finished watching Season 3....and all I have to say is: What the fuck?!

I was so confused...but...they're off the island? And what the fuck is that black smoke monster thing?

Edit: Also, who was dead in the casket?

Edited by Ruki

Ok....just finished watching Season 3....and all I have to say is: What the fuck?!

I was so confused...but...they're off the island? And what the fuck is that black smoke monster thing?

Edit: Also, who was dead in the casket?

The smoke monster will be revealed in season six.

And that's why this show is fucking retarded.

I mean, it's not really as if it's "given how thoroughly we've planned everything, sticking to the story, season 6 is where the monster is revealed"......it's more (or at least seems like) they've just sat around and went "So how long can we pull this out for? Season 6 for the smoke? Can we spin enough shit for that long? We'll think of something".

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

They've planned out a lot of stuff over a long period of time, the Smoke Monster has always been a final season reveal, certain things they do on the fly, going on a lot of fan reaction (you can't do a show and not use that to your advantage). Every show 'makes it up as they go along' most of the time, in fact LOST is way more planned than most shows, it has to be meticulously planned or else their entire timeline would crossover and fuck up. I understand not liking it, but using that played out "they make it up as they go along" argument is ill-informed.

Thank's Benji!

No problem, incidentally if you desire the latest LOST news I suggest DarkUFO's Spoiler and Rumour sections, he's got a lot of inside info, just beware there ARE major spoilers on the site, so if you don't want to read them then don't go there as it can ruin the show for you sometimes.

I don't remember any tennis shoe in the first episode :unsure:

When Jack is running through the trees you see a white tennis shoe hanging in a tree. In the script that was leaked the tennis shoe was made a big deal of, something along the line of...

"Jack runs through the forest toward the beach and there it is...

**A WHITE TENNIS SHOE!**"

I'm not even using hyperbole on that, they really made a point of it.