LOST Discussion ***SPOILERS***

PkmnTrainerJ

I already know who they are so if you don't want to know... look away now!

They are Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Jin, as well as them, one more person gets off the Island and that one is not confirmed but heavilly rumoured to be Aaron, whom I believe would be the 'him' Kate needs to get back to.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In relation to the Oceanic 6:

Personally, I think something is going to happen that doesn't unclude a mass kill-off spree, sure there are the Oceanic 6 who we know get off the island alive...but who's to say the others aren't alive? Something about the whole conversation with Hurley and Abbadon made me think(And i can't recall what specifically was said to make me think this) that there are other people left on the island.

I think something big is going to happen this season which puts Jack/Kate/Hurley and whoever else make up the Oceanic 6 in a position where they're going to have to decide if they want to leave and it's going to be something big enough that they are going to want to hide it(Like the Micheal situation for example) or maybe it's a situation were getting off the island is a sacrifice Jack and co have to make in order to protect the rest of the group...at this poitn I'm clearly just guessing and throwing random ideas in the air but I'm thinking why else would Jack feel the need to go back to the island unless it came down to benefit fo the group.

I haven't read any of the rumours or spoilers so maybe there is something involved there that proves me wrong but this is just my random theory of the day.

Anyone else really wondering why Hurley ends up being sorry for going with Locke? I'm looking forward to something big happening there.

I also think the rest of the people won't die, it'll just be six getting off the island with the rest staying. Though, it looks like one of the six will die judging from Season 3's ending.

I don't particularly like Claire, but her death is going to be rough to take if your list is correct. No one wants to see an attractive, innocent Aussie blonde head for the great outback in the sky.

This could be a big spoiler regarding who gets off for anyone who didn't read that previous spoiler, again, look away now.

According to DarkUFO (who's very reputable on this kind of stuff), Claire and Aaron get on the helicopter as Desmond predicted, but somewhere over the ocean Daniel (the most sinister acting one of the freighters) steals Aaron and pushes Claire out into the ocean, word is that she survives, but obviously that's going to hurt a LOT.

I'm hoping it may tie in to someone finding Charlie's body, because I don't like the idea of them just leaving it down there, especially if my "Charlotte Malkin/Charlie Pace" theory on drowning survival is true.

In relation to the Oceanic 6:

Personally, I think something is going to happen that doesn't unclude a mass kill-off spree, sure there are the Oceanic 6 who we know get off the island alive...but who's to say the others aren't alive? Something about the whole conversation with Hurley and Abbadon made me think(And i can't recall what specifically was said to make me think this) that there are other people left on the island.

I think something big is going to happen this season which puts Jack/Kate/Hurley and whoever else make up the Oceanic 6 in a position where they're going to have to decide if they want to leave and it's going to be something big enough that they are going to want to hide it(Like the Micheal situation for example) or maybe it's a situation were getting off the island is a sacrifice Jack and co have to make in order to protect the rest of the group...at this poitn I'm clearly just guessing and throwing random ideas in the air but I'm thinking why else would Jack feel the need to go back to the island unless it came down to benefit fo the group.

I haven't read any of the rumours or spoilers so maybe there is something involved there that proves me wrong but this is just my random theory of the day.

I don't particularly like Claire, but her death is going to be rough to take if your list is correct. No one wants to see an attractive, innocent Aussie blonde head for the great outback in the sky.

This could be a big spoiler regarding who gets off for anyone who didn't read that previous spoiler, again, look away now.

According to DarkUFO (who's very reputable on this kind of stuff), Claire and Aaron get on the helicopter as Desmond predicted, but somewhere over the ocean Daniel (the most sinister acting one of the freighters) steals Aaron and pushes Claire out into the ocean, word is that she survives, but obviously that's going to hurt a LOT.

I'm hoping it may tie in to someone finding Charlie's body, because I don't like the idea of them just leaving it down there, especially if my "Charlotte Malkin/Charlie Pace" theory on drowning survival is true.

I am of the opinion that the dead person is Michael. That makes sense to me why Jack said he is neither friend nor family. Not sure why Walt was not there, but that's still my theory.

I think it's Sayid personally, I think he's going to end up doing something very questionable either to get them off the island or he's going to do something questionable when they're off the island.

I am of the opinion that the dead person is Michael. That makes sense to me why Jack said he is neither friend nor family. Not sure why Walt was not there, but that's still my theory.

I think it's Sayid personally, I think he's going to end up doing something very questionable either to get them off the island or he's going to do something questionable when they're off the island.

Here's an easy way to handle it. If you are worried about future spoilers don't open the spoiler tags. That's what the majority of them all are.

So here's the way to handle it from here on out as well. Anything that has aired, post openly. Anything that is a future spoiler, post in spoiler tags. Any theories that you have, post in spoiler tags.

Edited by Mr. Perfect TGC

Here's a sneak peek for the next episode for those who have yet to see it.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/lost/videos/710111

Oceanic Six Extra Spoiler

Notice Charlotte's questions about Claire's baby? Seems like Aaron going along with the Oceanic Six is coming true.

Also to keep people guessing, DarkUFO revealed this spoiler about the 'Him' Kate is going back for.

Someone who was on the plane but didn't have a ticket.

My thoughts

Leads me again to thinking it was Aaaron, as he was technically on the plane, but as he wasn't born yet he had no ticket.