LOST Discussion ***SPOILERS***

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts

Leads me again to thinking it was Aaaron, as he was technically on the plane, but as he wasn't born yet he had no ticket.

Ahem, YOUR thinking? I believe I deserve credit for that one :P

You gave up way too fast. Allow me to remind you that intellectual property is a hard thing to prove, and you could have easily made a case for yourself also having thought of it independently of him. Just saying.

Actually, I believe the LOST writers came up with it first, but damnit if they try and use it now.. we can sue!

Guest tiarnantman

Just watched this today. Had to bear with the laptop screen though, seeing as I got the dates mixed up.

At first I thought we were getting a Jack flashback/forward, so I was disappointed, cause he's annoying and all, and then I realised it was Hurley so I got into the episode. I was expected the episode to focus on Claire, but surprisingly they had Hurley mourn over Charlie's death first.

Now I can only hope that we get a Ben flashback soon...

Has there been any evidence to say otherwise to the idea that if you're born on the island you can't leave? I assume that someone, maybe Amelia, might have lived on the island all their life and can't leave for whatever reason. As far as 'him' goes, my thinking was more along the lines of

Kate turning out to be pregnant and needing to return to her son

And to Benji and Joe:

WOOO! I told you Christian Shephard was alive when I was down there, AND YOU SCOFFED! "Creators said he was dead". Well he's not. At least I hope not.

And to Benji and Joe:

WOOO! I told you Christian Shephard was alive when I was down there, AND YOU SCOFFED! "Creators said he was dead". Well he's not. At least I hope not.

That's been my second theory since we heard of Jacob originally, but you shot that down too :P. But I still believe that Christian is alive and well and is working with other people in order to create this experiment either under Hanso or under the DHARMA Initiative.

As far as Jacob goes, I'm sure Jacob is a manifestation of Magnus Hanso and that was the original reason that the Hanso Foundation went to the island, but then the islands special properties were discovered and therefore DHARMA was initiated to experiment on the island.

And that is why Ben Linus is the fucking man PERIOD

What he said.

Loved the new characters (even Charlotte after she got shot, her reactions post-that were brilliant), Miles the anti-social ghost hunter, Daniel the nervous scientist and Frank the, well, Frank just reminds me of Tom with how cool he is. Looking forward to meeting Minkowski and finding out who the 'inside man' is, my money is on Miles, someone else who does the ghost thing? Maybe I'm just looking at it too obviously. Perhaps the dude from "Find 815" will be an inside man? I dunno, just wild guesses.

One problem I do have is the lack of answers, it seems they're trying to answer more recent questions than a lot that are left hanging.

Funniest moments:

"Now Karl, if you're going to sleep with my daughter I insist you call me Ben."

"Jack here would say to tell his sister he loves her." -- and yet Jack doesn't even know he has one! Brilliant 'insider' joke.

Best moment:

Ben's revelation of a man inside.

Anything to do with Daniel, nice to finally see a character besides Hurley who isn't brimming with confidence.