LOST Discussion ***SPOILERS***

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just finished watching the season premiere and...

ULTRA MEGA SPOILER WARNING

OMFG THAT WAS CHRISTIAN FUCKIN SHEPARD SITTING IN JACOB'S SHACK

END OF SPOILER

Watch the last mobisode :)

LOST is like an abusive relationship, I get everything I want, but god damn am I going to be bitchslapped for it, that episode was brutal, nothing answered, a million questions raised, but it wasn't a bad thing, it was the best possible way to start the season, it reminds me of why I love the show so much when you're left totally clueless.

So I just finished watching the season premiere and...

ULTRA MEGA SPOILER WARNING

OMFG THAT WAS CHRISTIAN FUCKIN SHEPARD SITTING IN JACOB'S SHACK

END OF SPOILER

Watch the last mobisode :)

LOST is like an abusive relationship, I get everything I want, but god damn am I going to be bitchslapped for it, that episode was brutal, nothing answered, a million questions raised, but it wasn't a bad thing, it was the best possible way to start the season, it reminds me of why I love the show so much when you're left totally clueless.

Edited by reyrey619

That might be it, but still that other guy saw Charlie. If i remember right, the other people in the island didn't see Dave or was that other guy a imaginary person too :D?

Really great premiere, it reminded me of why i love this show so much. There are many things to be revealed and more questions just keeps coming, just like Benji said. Can't wait for next episode, i'm glad that they are showing the eight episodes in a row, not like Prison Break which has breaks almost between every episode.

Edited by The Sandman

Harold Perrineau was credited, but didn't show up :(

Also, I think Lost is running a fine line between awesomeness and just stupidly absurd. I hope it gets things right as it could go massively wrong if they don't. I liked it better in the first three seasons when things were much simpler and it wasn't about some supernatural force running the island and controlling things :( (I believe Hurley says in the last flashback 'It's trying to get us back' or something like that. And the whole crazy shack shenanigans.)

Hurley said IT wanted them to go back. Maybe they weren't visions but maybe the Smoke Monster can leave the island? What if the Smoke Monster took Charlie's form as well as that "Oceanic Lawyer." Both were talking about the same kind of things to Hurley.

I just realised a new recurring theme. "HO" (don't laugh), Hurley and Jack get to "H-O" during the HORSE game, Hurley mentions he saw the ghost right next to the ho-ho's, and during the Abaddon/freakout scene, there's a "HO" on a sculpture. Perhaps a hint that this season is to be about the "Hanso Organisation" or just Benji being obsessive?

EDIT: Not just me, I was just on LOSTpedia and others noticed it, someone had a good idea that because water is H2O it could be Hurley's mind playing tricks what with Charlie drowning and everything.

Edited by Benji

Regarding Abaddon...

Another rewatching and am I crazy or did I see smoke trailing him as he left? I tried to put the player back but it wouldn't allow it. Also thanks to Lostpedia I discovered Matthew Abbadon is an anagram of "What Bad Boatmen"

EDIT: I am crazy indeed, it was just his shadow, we conspiracists do our best damnit :(

Edited by Benji

One thing I can believe that no one's discussing: the multiple mentions of the Oceanic Six basically indicates that only six of the original crash survivors are getting off the island alive. We already know that three of them are Jack, Hurley, and Kate, so anyone want to take a guess as to who the other three might be? I think Claire's definitely going to be one since she has Aaron to care for, Sayid so that he can have his reunion with Nadia, and Sun since she's pregnant/will also have a kid. I can definitely see Jin buying it at some point, possible sacrificing his life for Sun, Sawyer possibly doing the same for Kate, and Locke either dying on the island or simply not wanting to leave it. Rose and Bernard are more problematic, in a way, but I don't see them being kept alive by the writers -- not when story time is better served by keeping around two other, more important characters.