The Anime Thread

Ruki

Code Geass R2 25 (AKA THE END AKA DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT IT SPOILED BEFOR THE SUBS ARE OUT):

Suzaku and Kallen fight, and Suzaku appears to die losing to Kallen. Orange and Anya also fight and Orange's Knightmare breaks, then Orange is all like "fuck this shit man" and breaks Anya's Knightmare. Fucking awesome.

I'll.. save the biggest spoiler for after subs are out. And hahaha, almost everyone seems pissed with this ending. I'm fine with it.

Okay so subs are out and

There's a lot of speculation over "is Lelouch alive or dead?" and to this I say "stop looking into it so much. I'm not, and I'm just gonna keep believing Lelouch is dead because the motherfucker SHOULD be." So there.

Though apparently.. he is. When MBS aired the episode they accidentally aired the ending from the Blu-ray disc and it has Lelouch driving a wagon with CC in the back. A different shot of the same scene is used in the TBS airing that leaves it kind of ambiguous whether or not he lived or died.

I'm just still gonna pretend he died.

Edited by I CHOOSE YOU CHARIZARD

and r2 ending ..... aka It's actually over?!?

not really the ending I was hoping for but the one that made sense. it's sad he had to make everyone hate him even his precious sister. I figured it would be "Zero" that killed him, way back when Suzaku wanted him to make Zero's lies come true. so in the end Lelouch really did give up everything to accomplish his goal including his life if you interpret it that way. glad orange got a happy ending at least and he finally gave anya back her memories. can'[t believe NOONE freaking died though. oghi should have died. , oh and don't say Lelouch you know he's with C.C at the end with a Just as I planned looked his face.

oh and I'm still annoyed Guilford survived a FLEYA with no explanation. not that they could of came up with one.

you know you wantl Code Geass R3, where Lelouch fails at farm chores and tries to use his geass on cows and chickens while C.C laughs at him. more hijinx ensues when Jeremiah shows up for a random visit with oranges and de geasses the farm animals.

Edited by mystikz

Exact opposite.. every time I try to torrent the share ratio is fucking awful so I just go for a direct download and it only takes me about 40 minutes.

I do as well. I still think R2 was pretty retarded, but eh. That worked, and was way better than I was expecting.

Also, mystikz;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PRIME MINISTER OHGI I am so glad that happened because your opinions over the course of R2 regarding nearly everything were patently horrible. Oh man temporary unwarnability rules.
Edited by THE GoGo Yubari

Fuck yeah. I'm only like three episodes behind on Soul Eater, too, it's gotten pretty good though since it's Studio Bones I know the plot is just going to veer away from the manga and probably get worse (see FMA).

Also, one minor gripe about the Geass finale; too much "THIS IS MY WAY OF THE NINJA" shit in the first half, not enough character epilogues.

If they DO stick with the manga, I've heard go things. If they DON'T, I hope for the best, because the series thus far has been completely awesome. I even enjoyed the obvious filler episode of Excalibur, even though compared to other episodes it sucks the balls.

Honestly, if they don't find a use for Excalibur by show's end, I'm gonna be pissed. As a character, they've hyped him even if he's comedic annoyance, and so if there's no payoff for him, it'll be useless. Nothing new for the character since right now, he IS rather useless, but the fact remains that he has potential for something amazing and if they don't use it, well... continued uselessness.