The Anime Thread

Ruki

Azumanga is essentially its own genre of humour which various shows have attempted to copy, and virtually all of them have failed. It's most commonly referred to as a "real life" anime but, really...it's just excellence. >_>

I think the mere existance of Kyon as a character ensures Haruhi has more ironic humour than most right from the start. :P

7 or 8, I'd say, depending on the episode. What's up with the girl with a crush on Sakaki?

She has a crush on Sakaki. I felt it was fairly self-explanatory.

Why would you get murdered for not being able to get into something?

Not too bothered by Appleseed, myself. It's in that expanse of titles populated by Ghost in the Shell and similar where I go "It's good, I guess, but eh".

Creed is just creepy, but it works as a villian.

I now like Train a lot more then I did in the first few episodes. But now the Tao girl who can breath fire? She's awesome. I love how she's head over heels.

Oh, whassername. Yeah, she's cool too. Cooler than virtually all the other minions, certainly.

I really wish the Black Cat series had ended with the big final Creed fight. If I pretend it did, it seems like a lot better series as a whole.

Edited by stokeriño

I'm gonna get murdered for saying this, but I can't really get into anime, and I don't have a clue as to what is good and what is bad, although my dad is obsessed with 'Appleseed' or something...

Are you looking for recommendations or something? What have you seen?

I'm gonna get murdered for saying this, but I can't really get into anime, and I don't have a clue as to what is good and what is bad, although my dad is obsessed with 'Appleseed' or something...

Are you looking for recommendations or something? What have you seen?

Yeah, may as well, I've seen no anime as yet.