The Anime Thread

Ruki

Well, someone needs to push Nunally around. :shifty: And Suzaku is officially dead, after all. Better to live with a childhood friend and keep your face masked than, um, hide out in an apartment somewhere for the rest of your life...or reveal yourself and say "actually I'm alive!" - most likely being immediately followed by a charge as an accomplice to war crimes. >_> And finally, of course, the whole Zero = Symbol thing is almost too useful not to keep using.

The lack of torrents out there for School Rumble 1st Semester/term is angering.....I have found a few for the 3rd semester, some of the 2nd....but the ones I find for the 1st have no seeders. It says one week until completion <_<

Yes, it would be tricky. School Rumble season 1 was only ever completed by one fansub group, because whichever Japanese company it was that was producing it (Bandai? Not sure) was in the middle of a "NO FANSUBBERS OF ANY KIND - BAD" phase at the time, threatening lawsuits and the like, so most people stopped.

But then of course, when US licensing companies were doing their market research for what series Western fans might want to see/buy (which generally relies upon "I saw this series on fansub, it looks awesome"), no one wanted any of that company's shows due to a combination of a) they just hadn't seen them, and b) those who knew about it were being petty and refusing to plug the anti-fansub company's shows. Eventually the company therefore relented, which is why it took so fucking long for School Rumble to arrive in the West in either anime or manga form.

Huh. I found every episode of term 1 or whatever it's called, it was on the same website where I was getting CG eps. sec.

So.....Soul Eater? Yeah....

It's honestly been getting a little boring when you know nothings really gonna happen for a good while. Finally watched 31-32.

31 should at least be some good foreshadowing, and

Medusa returns and forces Krona to spy for her. I hope Krona doesn't go all evil again. I'd actually be a bit sad.

32:

Someone actually could stand Excalibur and took him as a weapon! And went to Shibusen! And wrecked EVERYONES shit! Not kidding. Other than that, nothing

I just watched the 2nd episode of the two-part School Rumble Sangakki (3rd Semester) OAV. The two episodes are supposedly to be taken as 'episodes 25 and 26 of the third and final season', except that episodes 1-24 of said season will never be animated.

Presumably I'll have to keep buying the mangas to fill in the blanks. However, with volume 11 only just released over here and 22 volumes total, I'll probably be waiting until the second half of 2011 to complete it all, on the assumption they'll stick to their typical release rate of one per quarter. >_<

Either way, I miss School Rumble! :crying: Why couldn't they have done a proper 3rd season? Or more to the point, why couldn't they have done a conclusive ending? Instead of one of those "and everything's as it always has been" type endings.

On the plus side, Harima remains one of the great male anime leads. And now I want to start a new Dome diary just so I can find some way of slotting in a new tag team based on the pairing of Tougou and Harry Mackenzie, who are utterly hilarious.

I just watched the 2nd episode of the two-part School Rumble Sangakki (3rd Semester) OAV. The two episodes are supposedly to be taken as 'episodes 25 and 26 of the third and final season', except that episodes 1-24 of said season will never be animated.

Presumably I'll have to keep buying the mangas to fill in the blanks. However, with volume 11 only just released over here and 22 volumes total, I'll probably be waiting until the second half of 2011 to complete it all, on the assumption they'll stick to their typical release rate of one per quarter. >_<

Either way, I miss School Rumble! :crying: Why couldn't they have done a proper 3rd season? Or more to the point, why couldn't they have done a conclusive ending? Instead of one of those "and everything's as it always has been" type endings.

On the plus side, Harima remains one of the great male anime leads. And now I want to start a new Dome diary just so I can find some way of slotting in a new tag team based on the pairing of Tougou and Harry Mackenzie, who are utterly hilarious.

I can't check it now, but does One-Manga have the whole series?

(Not a shill. I figured everyone knew about this site already)