THE RESULTS: EWB Women

YI

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've edited the Heigl and Fisher pictures as the websites I nicked them from appear to no longer exist.

20. KATE BECKINSALE

ENGLAND

hq004.jpg

04.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 110pts (7-7-5-2-1)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most famously in the film "Pearl Harbour" as well as the likes of the "Underworld" series.

PERSONAL VERDICT: Fit. Id's shag.

19. RACHEL MCADAMS

CANADA

out1wx4.jpg

rachel-mcadams_dot_net-modeling-ewmagazine-01.jpg

mm2ka7.jpg

001du1.jpg

rachel-mcadams_dot_net-modeling-ewmagazine-02.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 110pts (10-4-3-2-2)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most famous for hit comedy "The Wedding Crashers", soppy piece of shit "The Notebook" and one film I need to see/furiously wank to, "Mean Girls".

PERSONAL VERDICT: WEAKER(THANS)FANS UNITE!!! She's so pretty too, especially with dark hair. I'd shag.

18. ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO

BRAZIL

alessandra-ambrosio-1g.jpg

general054.jpg

vssexysleep11.jpg

v248608.jpg

alessandra-ambrosio-15.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 120pts (9-8-8-5)

FAMOUS FOR: Being sexy aka. a model.

PERSONAL VERDICT: FIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!! I'd shag.

17. RACHEL BILSON

UNITED STATES

02.jpg

002~0.jpg

006.jpg

rachelbilson40.jpg

003.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 120pts (10-7-3-3-1)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably in teen-drama "The OC" as sex-kitten come animal rights activist, "Summer Roberts".

PERSONAL VERDICT: Awwwww....she's so cute...but so fucking filthy at the same time. She looks the sort that'd totally blow your mind, yet would be so sweet to introduce to your parents. I love her. I'd shag.

16. SOPHIA BUSH

UNITED STATES

hq002.jpg

05.jpg

10.jpg

002.jpg

09.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 130pts (8-6-5-4-3)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably in teen-drama "One Tree Hill" as sex-kitten come wealthy fashion designer, "Brooke Davis"...hang on......

PERSONAL VERDICT: Awwwww....she's so cute...but so fucking filthy at the same time. She looks the sort that'd totally blow your mind, yet would be so sweet to introduce to your parents.....hang on......her voice now sounds pretty fucked up. It's as though she's been living outside a factory in Middlesborough, whilst smoking 50 a day for the past 3 years. But I don't really care about that. She's still as cute as a button. :wub: I'd shag.

Best one yet EWB (as it should be), well done. Actually, this is my favourite block of 5 of the entire list, including those to come. 3 of these I voted for, and the other two are VERY fit (and in the case of McAdams, just missing out on my list).

Edited by YI

Not disagreeing with much of this list so far, save Bjork. If I want to shag a Filipino man-boy, I'll take the relatively short flight down there and pay the $5 fee.

Only one Aussie on the list makes sense, but Isla Fisher? :crying: There are so many more gorgeous girls here!

15. ZOOEY DESCHANEL

UNITED STATES

Zooey_Deschanel_004.jpg

session405.jpg

0.jpg

zooey-hlife1104-02.jpg

03.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 132pts (10-8-8-7)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, she was in "Elf".

PERSONAL VERDICT: She's cute. Attractive in a dainty way. It gives her, her own unique charm. Horifically pale at times though, and her eyes are massive. Not sure she'd make my top 50, but I can see why people like her. I'd shag.

14. MARIA KANELLIS

UNITED STATES

maria75.jpg

maria41.jpg

p%20(37).jpg

wwemariaqa0.jpg

49410_001ptyxg.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 140pts (7-7-6-6-2)

FAMOUS FOR: WWE diva.

PERSONAL VERDICT: There's no disputing she's attractive. I find her overrated, but she is hot. Shouldn't be this high, but it's a 'wrestling forum', so what you going to do? I'd shag.

Oh, one my favourite wrestling related pictures ever;

http://mkogallery.com/visuals/albums/ovwbackstage/004.jpg

13. JESSICA BIEL

UNITED STATES

01.jpg

012.jpg

11.jpg

41.jpg

4.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 175pts (10-9-9-5-2)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress.

PERSONAL VERDICT: Very pretty. Very, very pretty. Good choice EWB. I'd shag.

12. NATALIE PORTMAN

ISRAEL

013.jpg

frenchelle0003bih4_edit.sized.jpg

029.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 245pts (9-7-7-4-3-3-2)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, notably in the new Star Wars films, Garden State, Closer and V For vendetta.

PERSONAL VERDICT: Simply beautiful. Much like Keira Knightley, she just has absolutely perfect facial features. Another great choice. I'd shag.

11. EVANGELINE LILY

CANADA

01.jpg

09.jpg

109.jpg

46.jpg

114.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 252pts (10-9-8-7-7-1)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notably on hit drama "Lost".

PERSONAL VERDICT: Fit, that's a given, although overrated she does have this sultry-ness about her...but she's had hobbit sex...ewwww...I'd shag.

TOP 10 TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Should I keep doing them in 5's or maybe switch to 2's and build suspense, or what?

If this thread achieves nothing, at least it's finally confirmed that I would go to prison for Hayden Wotsherface.

Yeah, but I'd have kidnapped her and brought her over here where the age of consent's ... oh :(

Oh, it's nothing to do with age of consent, if she asked me to kill a man, I would.