BBC Three

Dan

Phoo Action is brilliant - Ray Winstone's daughter with bright red hair and wearing sports hotpants teaming up with some relatively wellknown Chinese actor pretending to be Bruce Lee....Fantastic.

Looking this up...

It's got Carl Weathers in it...

Carl Weathers...

APOLLO CREED!!! :w00t:

Why didn't anyone tell me??

If I was the evil overlord of the BBC, I would axe BBC Three instantly. Young adult orientated programming is bad enough without the constant showing of IQ-decaying shite like 'Two Pints of Lager...' As the evil overlord, I wouldn't rescue any programme from there, not even Family Guy as the good episodes (pre-season 4) are on FX anyway.

More importantly, why are the ruining a winning formula with Dave?

QI

Mock the Week

Nevermind the Buzzcocks

Have I Got News For You

Stop altering things with programs I don't like! Bloody program. And show more than 6 episodes of Whose Line, I'm bored of these ones. :@

Some Whose Line from later series would be brilliant although Caroline Quentin and that other woman are brilliant together, as good as Mochery and Stiles.

January was the Quiz month as they advertised with QI, Buzzocks, Mock The Week and Have I Got... back to back every night which was two hours of genius viewing, though I'd rather they showed some Buzzcocks from a couple of slightly earlier series too as they're starting to repeat some..This last batch has been older though which is good.

They also need some new trailers...As clever as tents in a hall, a man riding an elephant, brassbands and snowfights on a sunny day are, it's getting boring.

Still, I still love Dave and it's the channel we watch the most...Good backup TV when nothing else is on...Which is most of the time sadly.

A new "Outlandish Injuries" programme on BBC3 tonight which included such delicacies as:

"POLE DANCER GETS DRUNK, DANCES AT HOME AND FALLS HEADFIRST ONTO HER NECK!" It's ok, it's only a bit of a squish.

"FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL GETS HIT IN THE MOUTH WITH A GOLF BALL HIT BY HER BOYFRIEND FROM TWO METRES AWAY AND HER FRONT TEETH CRACK BACK AND HER JAW HURTS!" It's ok, as after a few weeks in a brace her teeth are eased back into place and her jaw isn't broken afterall.

"WORKMAN FALLS INTO INDUSTRIAL CEMENT MIXER AT WORK WHEN EVERYONE IS SICK FOR THE DAY AND LOSES LEG, ALL THE FINGERS FROM ONE HAND AND A HUGE CHUNK OUT OF THE OTHER ARM!" Which is kinda ok cos he lives but, thanks to lovely images of meaty discared feet and skin grafts now has a false leg, a toe for a thumb, three other fingers found and stitched on and a hunk of his back as a new part of his deformed lumpy arm.

All in all, trash and has been done better before, but it has that certain BBC3 charm....Although next week I may have to watch from behind a sofa as...

"FISHERMAN GETS SMACKED IN THE GROIN WITH A BIG POINTY ANCHOR!"

Ack.