Cactus Drags

AFC

East - Jets

North - Browns

South - Colts

West - Chargers

Wild Card - Jags + Steelers

Sleepers - Texans, Bills

Fuck the patriots. Browns will overtake Steelers, noone in west can is good enough to challenge and Colts should keep the south.

NFC

East - Cowboys

North - Packers

South - Panthers

West - Seahawks

Wild Card - Giants, Saints

Sleepers - Cardinals + Rams

Vikers have no QB, which will hurt in the end. If Delhomme doesn't get injured again, watch out ;). Seahawks don't have much competition unless we see the old rams.

Thats not predicting then, thats just being stupid. Why even post what you basically admit you don't even believe?

I say used to be, because really untill 2 years ago any self respecting Cowboys fan shouldn't have been arrogant about anything.

I hate the Eagles because their fans are dicks. I haven't forgotten about the game in Philly where Michael Irvin was injured and the fans kept cheering after it was clear he was hurt.

The Eagles would be the worst team in the division if it wasn't for one thing: the Redskins.

I'm not an Eagles fan either but you can't hate a team because you hate the fans. That doesn't make any sense.

Yes you can. There's really only three reasons to hate a team...

1. They're your favorite team's rival.

2. You hate their fans.

3. You hate one of/some/many/all of their players.

You can't really believe the Pats are going to totally miss the playoffs, can you?

I loathe the Cowboys but I'm not gonna deny their talent.

He thinks the Browns will overtake the Steelers so clearly, he has no idea what he's talking about. :pervert:

Holy fuck, Dawkins.. save those hits for the regular season. :wub:

I know it's the preseason but Dawkins just nailed the fuck out of Muhammed on that possible touchdown.. and it's overturned because the ball hit the ground.

Edited by punky

Holy fuck, Dawkins.. save those hits for the regular season. :wub:

I know it's the preseason but Dawkins just nailed the fuck out of Muhammed on that possible touchdown.. and it's overturned because the ball hit the ground.

I love big time preseason hits. Lawrence Timmons crushed the Bills 3rd string QB, and then a few plays later Safety Anthony Smith came flying up from his spot, timed his blitz beautifully and just launched himself into two blockers, knocked them out of the play and drew a holding call.

The thing about Asante Samuel its a little different when the tallest recievers you played against in the AFC east barely step up to 6 feet tall. Outside the Redskins who did add some height drafting some rookie wide-outs, Samuel will much likely be asked to face Burress & T.O which isn't the same as say Ted Ginn, Coles, Evans. Samuel could of easily been the product of a system, I mean Lawyer Milloy & Ty Law haven't amounted to much sense they both left New England.

Name me a secondary player from New England who left while being there during there super bowl run that has amounted to an even better player since leaving.

Didn't Ty Law have 10 interceptions one season after leaving NE?

Besides, CB is hardly a position where you find a 'system' guy. You might find a guy who's better at zone coverage, or a guy who's better at man, but the only thing that can mask bad CB play is a pass rush. Its not a 'system' position, so all this argument about 'NE's system' is mute.

I hate the Eagles because their fans are dicks. I haven't forgotten about the game in Philly where Michael Irvin was injured and the fans kept cheering after it was clear he was hurt.

The Eagles would be the worst team in the division if it wasn't for one thing: the Redskins.

I'm not an Eagles fan either but you can't hate a team because you hate the fans. That doesn't make any sense.

Yes you can. There's really only three reasons to hate a team...

1. They're your favorite team's rival.

2. You hate their fans.

3. You hate one of/some/many/all of their players.

Four, actually:

4. They're dirty/cheaters or seem to have referee favortism. (a few college football teams qualify for this.....)

Edited by GhostMachine