NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

I guess he figured that they probably should have lost anyway so he had nothing to lose. It was a smart move since the Chargers' defense couldn't have been into the game mentally after getting a victory stolen away by the officials. Cutler ends up looking like a hero in spite of a horrible pick late in the 4th and a lost fumble where he wasn't even touched. Instead of being the goat he ends up engineering a "game winning" drive. Maybe Hochuli was looking out for the spread or had a teaser on the line :shifty:

Way to go Bills! Except for the 3rd quarter when they got caught by some trickery and got picked apart, the Buffalo Bills were solid. Almost no mistakes offensively, and except for the 3rd quarter, they shut down MoJo and Taylor and kept Garrard off his game as well. Trent Edwards looks like he is getting better and better. He is very efficient and gets rid of the ball quickly.

2 and 0 start is the Bill's best in 5 years.

Whew....won my fanasty game by 2 points and I have learned my lesson, start Philip Rivers and Chris Chambers over Big Ben and Roy Williams

If you start Rivers over Ben every week you're a fool. Had the game not been played in 30+ MPH winds, Ben's 9+ YPA average would've crept into the teens and he would've had at least one more passing TD.

Whew....won my fanasty game by 2 points and I have learned my lesson, start Philip Rivers and Chris Chambers over Big Ben and Roy Williams

If you start Rivers over Ben every week you're a fool. Had the game not been played in 30+ MPH winds, Ben's 9+ YPA average would've crept into the teens and he would've had at least one more passing TD.

Oh I wont do it every week, but I will pay more attention to everything about the two, but Chambers > Any Lions reciever other than CJ

Oh I wont do it every week, but I will pay more attention to everything about the two, but Chambers > Any Lions reciever other than CJ

You got that right.