NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Odd.

Out here we will get the games as shown, no blackouts. We get the two CBS one Fox or the one CBS two Fox depending on the week.

We will get games that are not Patriots, Jets, or Giants... even in timeslots those three are playing also.

We get the same stuff here in Ontario.

No worries, the NBA season starts soon enough, and the Pistons play their fair share of Sundays.

One way or another, you're watching a bunch of guys running around bouncing the ball off the ground, eh?

*badumtsch*

Haha, too true.

It'll be sad on those days where both teams play and the Lions actually have more turnovers than the Pistons.

Odd.

Out here we will get the games as shown, no blackouts. We get the two CBS one Fox or the one CBS two Fox depending on the week.

We will get games that are not Patriots, Jets, or Giants... even in timeslots those three are playing also.

Games are only subject to blackout if they are home games and not sold out.

Games on opposite networks at the same time as the local team's game are only blacked out if the local team is playing at home.

For example if the Jets are your designated home team, and they play at 1 o'clock at the Dolphins, then you would see a 1 o'clock game on Fox as well. But if the Jets play at home, and you live within a certain radius of Giants Stadium, you will not get a game on Fox.

That's how it works if anyone was wondering.

I told you guys that the Patriots haven't looked impressive this year. If the Jets had been competent last week they'd be staring at a potential 1-2 start. This Bengals/Giants game is killing me. It feels like we should be up by at least 10 and yet it's tied with 12:21 to go. Ugh.

There is no way you could have known that the Patriots were going to lose to Miami at the beginning of the season, don't talk bullshit.

I didn't say that at the beginning of the year. I said it last week when I watched the Pats/Jets game and BOTH teams looked incredibly mediocre for the 2nd straight week. Buffalo should win that division by a couple of games. If the Pats had Brady they would have beaten the Jets by at least 20.

I told you guys that the Patriots haven't looked impressive this year. If the Jets had been competent last week they'd be staring at a potential 1-2 start. This Bengals/Giants game is killing me. It feels like we should be up by at least 10 and yet it's tied with 12:21 to go. Ugh.

You and everyone else in the world. Brady played for all of 8 minutes this season, obviously they haven't been impressive without him, stop acting like you're some kind of genius for figuring it out.

Edited by Maxx