Jobber Mafia III: SIGN UP HERE!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Potato Head

Yeah you're really not that ugly. I'm far less unpleasant to be around in person, but on an average day where I'm not paying any particular attention to how I look, you probably do have me beat in that department.

Yeah you're really not that ugly. I'm far less unpleasant to be around in person, but on an average day where I'm not paying any particular attention to how I look, you probably do have me beat in that department.

Sure. You keep on living the lie. Maybe if you wish hard enough it'll come true. I hear it worked for Pinocchio (a.k.a Keanu Reeves).

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Sure. You keep on living the lie. Maybe if you wish hard enough it'll come true. I hear it worked for Pinocchio (a.k.a Keanu Reeves).

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=aaro...kson&type=1

Guess which one is the real you :D

Guest Mr. Potato Head

HTTK: "I came right out and said I didn't sign the contract."

Um, no, you didn't. I asked you about it several times before you finally answered. Don't ever, EVER, lie if you're a townie. It is perhaps the single stupidest thing ANYBODY can do in a Mafia game.

Um, no, you didn't. I asked you about it several times before you finally answered. Don't ever, EVER, lie if you're a townie. It is perhaps the single stupidest thing ANYBODY can do in a Mafia game.

Wait WHAT ? RIGHT AFTER my post on the 15th of April ... YOU STATE two posts below the one I made denying signing it that YOU got that I was denying it.

1) HTTK. Definitely The Genius, definitely started the game as town. Was definitely offered a WWE contract by Vince within the last couple nights. He denies signing it, but of course he would.

Uh, so you come in EIGHT days after that and make a fuss about someting ? WTF ? The post I made denying signing the contract was one of two posts I made in the time frame you were barraging me with whether or not I signed the contract like a four year old girl that wanted a fucking ice cream from the truck with the shitty music playing on a loop. Then, you get your answer and you shit on it. So what was the point of me even answering when you weren't going to give a fuck anyway ? Hell, you apparently didn't even remember that you took my post denying it as a denial.

Sounds like the pot is trying to call a kettle black here. Good job genius. Hell, you didn't even fucking quote me correctly.

Edited by HailtotheKing

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Wait WHAT ? RIGHT AFTER my post on the 15th of April ... YOU STATE two posts below the one I made denying signing it that YOU got that I was denying it.

1) HTTK. Definitely The Genius, definitely started the game as town. Was definitely offered a WWE contract by Vince within the last couple nights. He denies signing it, but of course he would.

Uh, so you come in EIGHT days after that and make a fuss about someting ? WTF ? The post I made denying signing the contract was one of two posts I made in the time frame you were barraging me with whether or not I signed the contract like a four year old girl that wanted a fucking ice cream from the truck with the shitty music playing on a loop. Then, you get your answer and you shit on it. So what was the point of me even answering when you weren't going to give a fuck anyway ? Hell, you apparently didn't even remember that you took my post denying it as a denial.

Sounds like the pot is trying to call a kettle black here. Good job genius. Hell, you didn't even fucking quote me correctly.

Yeah, um, most of that wasn't directed at you so much as a way of saying to everybody else "HEY GUYS DON'T FORGET THAT THIS GUY HAD THE CHANCE TO TURN EVIL". I've seen plenty of games where a townie comes up with a piece of information, gets killed, and everyone forgets about whatever he said.

I hope Ace genuinely isn't the Mafia Don because if it is, that'll be the third Sousa game where the Don's had a cover identity and been saved from death by his lackeys, and that's a really, REALLY annoying trend. The Mafia Don already gets killing power, and sometimes even needing 75% of the votes, giving them that overpowers them if anything. And I'm saying this as a former Don, I thought it was a bit weird I was getting a cover identity and especially one I didn't know about at the time.

I hope Ace genuinely isn't the Mafia Don because if it is, that'll be the third Sousa game where the Don's had a cover identity and been saved from death by his lackeys, and that's a really, REALLY annoying trend. The Mafia Don already gets killing power, and sometimes even needing 75% of the votes, giving them that overpowers them if anything. And I'm saying this as a former Don, I thought it was a bit weird I was getting a cover identity and especially one I didn't know about at the time.

You do realize you weren't saved by your lackeys in Cartoon Villains Mafia, right? Neither was Hugar in Jobber Mafia. I've used that ability in the last two for the primary mafias.

You do realize you weren't saved by your lackeys in Cartoon Villains Mafia, right? Neither was Hugar in Jobber Mafia. I've used that ability in the last two for the primary mafias.

I remember I wasn't, but I didn't realise Hugar wasn't. Makes sense, considering we sucked something fierce last game, but there was definitely another game where the minions kept saving the Don from death, I think it might have WCMIII. Whichever it was, it sucked hard, it just makes the game so much easier for the Don because they don't have to play nearly as carefully any more.