Jobber Mafia III: SIGN UP HERE!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I wasn't, but I didn't realise Hugar wasn't. Makes sense, considering we sucked something fierce last game, but there was definitely another game where the minions kept saving the Don from death, I think it might have WCMIII.

I'm pretty sure that kept happening in Food Mafia where everyone would try to lynch Pleather. I guess I see your point, but there was at least a storyline explanation in the first two games I ran, since the lead villain never dies first (C-MIL in Cartoon Villains) and it at least made sense for Triple H to keep getting away due to schmazz finishes (Job-Maf 1). I'll not say anything about the current game until it's done, but there's a rhyme and a reason for nearly everything that happens in my games. Except, of course, Roxxi Laveaux showing up.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Yeah, I'd say there's a handful of us who've been okay.

I can see how people think outing myself as a cop was stupid, but I figured there were enough good players left (and confirmed town) that they couldn't possibly screw it up. <_<

• 2 months later...

April 1, 2009

It is the future. But there still aren't any flying cars. And, bafflingly, the President of the United States of America is Ross Perot.

But never mind that country. If you're a jobber and it's early April, the only place to go is Parts Unknown.

The 60-odd-somethingth annual Jobber Brigade Invitational: A Tribute to Norman Smiley is set to begin yet again, and a whole new brigade of jobbers have convened upon that mysterious alternate realm, making tracks for the Parts Unknown Convention Center and the nearby Super 8 Motel. This year, there will be no WWE development territory camping out; there will only be twenty-something jobbers, each battling it out in tribute to the greatest of them all. There will be montages. There will be tears shed. And at the end, everyone will have cake.

But as the jobbers arrive in Parts Unknown, someone lurks in the shadows, watching them horde his land. Like insects... like ants.

And if there's one thing a warrior loves doing, it's squashing insects.

John P. Sousa proudly presents...

The final chapter in the Jobber Mafia trilogy...

The Jobber Brigade: The Mafia III

Last Stand at Parts Unknown

I have 22 roles written. I'm willing to add three or four more as demand should dictate. Pesci and last game's winners have first dibs--unless, of course, any of them want out.

1. Pesci

2. GoGo Yubari

3. Mr. Evil Guy

4. DMN

5. justblaze09

6. Ruki

7. D-Day

8. Mr. Potato Head

9. Pleatherface

10. Plubby

11. LittleDaniel

12. C-MIL

13. Huss Delgado

14. Will

15. Hajjhowe

16. Ace

17. Je

18. Josh-oo-wuh

19. Evafreak

20. TheRossWalker

21. Slogger

22. RW

23. Jam

24. El Flatador

25. Essa

26. 9 to 5

27. Steeb

Edited by Larry Zbyszkousza

Okay, I'll join...Thanks for holding off...it'd just be so mine can get started...maybe two game cycles? (Ie, it'll start at night zero..so after Night Zero and Day One..Sometime during Night One?) Is that OK? Carry on with signups..just the start-time, that's all :)

Edited by The Pez!

... wait what huh hi what in?

EDIT: Oh thank god, I was already on the list. I was worried for a moment there.

Edited by GoGo Yubari