Scrubs

Benji

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't get Season 8 over here for ages... In Australia Season 7 is on at like midnight and on pay TV they're only up to Season 6. But from what you people are all saying it seems really good :( I'm getting the DVD of Season 7 fairly soon, I actually was supposed to get it for Christmas but Mum lost it at Nans... <_<

The third episode I thought was another good one, not much else to really say.

The fourth episode....

REALLY not sure what I think about JD/Elliot getting back together AGAIN for the hundredth time. However, Kelso telling them not to care what people think and to look into their hearts and do what makes them happy.... MAY mean the two will remain together instead of having a relationship that only lasts until the next episode. If it DOES.... Then okay, that'll be a good change. Id like to see the two be in an actual relationship than just some fling that is over before people can get into it. I did like when the two of them were talking, though. Talking about how theyve been there before and them both going "blah blah blah." Kind of how one could feel about the whole JD/Elliot going out thing.

That said, The Janitor was great in the episode. Seeing Dr. Jan Itor return AND the sex buddies horns when JD mentioned that were great little touches.

Edited by Vitamin E

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I liked both episodes. JD and Elliot staying together probably isn't the best idea, but it makes for the best ending to the series unfortunately. Even Ted was tolerable.

The only reason Ive groaned at the thought of the two getting back together is due to how theyve previously been done. It was really just they get together one episode, then either the next one or the one after the relationship is over, and several episodes later they go back at it. If they can turn this into an actual relationship that lasts until the end of the season I think it could be a lot better.

I think this season's been great so far. Although, I would think JDs baby would play a more prominent role in his life (not just a brief cameo in one out of 4 episodes), but oh well.

Kelso staying around is really cool to see. Intern Jo is hilarious, but Eddie is annoying. The rest are meh.

Janitor, Ted, and Jimmy the Overly Touchy Orderly have been great as well.

My thinking about the JD/Elliot relationship is that this one will last, since it's the last season (right?), and they'll probably get married in the finale.

Speaking of the last season, I heard a rumor a while back that ABC might continue on without the original cast members or Bill Lawrence, but I haven't heard anything about it since. Has anyone heard anything about this recently? I think it would be complete shit, but I'd still give it a shot.

I was totally against the idea of them continuing it, but then I saw the Scrubs Webisodes with the new interns (which are great btw.) which, turns out wasn't written by Lawrence.

I think you'd atleast need some of the original cast to keep people interested.

And I have to second how JD's child should play a larger part in his life. I mean, we've not actually had an episode really dedicated to Sam or involving Sam in a major way in a long while. Irks me a little.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lt Gen Potato Head

Scrubs has been awesome so far this year. You don't even notice that there's one or two stars missing from every episode (unlike Studio 60), and the new characters are fun too. Don't like Ed being fired though, hopefully it's a swerve and we haven't really seen the last of him.

I had never actually watched this show, but last night the girl I am seeing got me to watch an episode with her and it was great. It was one with a bunch of interns wearing Redwings' jerseys because of their mentor.

Are all the episodes this great? Is it going to be worth getting the seasons?

God yes.

The latest epsiodes were great, loved the whole transition with Dr. Cox becoming the new Dr. Kelso and J.D. taking up the role that Dr. Cox used to have in the hospital, the lack of Turk in the episode was depressing though.

What's been aired of Season 8 so far has been great, far far superior to season 7. The new interns are a nice new dimension and Jimmy the Overly Touchy orderly is superb. They've really upped the supporting cast this year and it's interesting characters so I don't even notice when one of the main characters is missing. Oh and as for the last episode, thank God that Ed is gone. He was the one character I wasn't liking so far this season. Oh and also:

Ted getting the girl?!?! She was pretty cute as well, for a girl who looks like an anime character.

What episode are you guys up to.. i think i just watched episode 8 or 9?

dont want to give away spoilers and get a warning.. the episode was called 'my absence'