Scrubs

Benji

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Princess Bride episode the last one on the DVD? If so, yes they're out of order. NBC pushed that one to the end so they could have the kind of episode they could bill as a "finale", even though they new that the show was moving to ABC. Basically, NBC are pricks.

• 1 month later...

Wow. First episode of the new season was actually rather good. I wasnt expecting much due to the last couple seasons being mehfests for me, but still. I quite enjoyed this one. Now to see if the second episode is as good or better...

These two episodes were exactly what Scrubs needed. Last season it looked like it was in its dying days but these two episodes showed that they've still got it in them. They gave a hilarious episode first then the second one was the classic mixture of comedy and drama that Scrubs does best. Amazing night for Scrubs.

Really was a great night for the series. The first two episodes turned me completely around and I hope things are this good for the remainder of the season. Mostly, just try not to get into a rut of JD/Elliot starting up again and dont make Dr. Cox a cheap name calling and nonsensically ranting machine.

Bring Janitor back damn it!
Edited by Vitamin E

Really was a great night for the series. The first two episodes turned me completely around and I hope things are this good for the remainder of the season. Mostly, just try not to get into a rut of JD/Elliot starting up again and dont make Dr. Cox a cheap name calling and nonsensically ranting machine.

Bring Janitor back damn it!

Everyone in the cast took one episode off to cut costs. I'm guessing this was Sarah Chalke, Judy Reyes, Neil Flynn and Ken Jenkins' episode off and that Janitor will soon return.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Wow, two episodes good enough that I don't really care about how crappy the last couple years have been. If they can do this over a full season, it'll be a great sendoff.

Although Ted's getting a little predicatable for my taste.

Wow, two episodes good enough that I don't really care about how crappy the last couple years have been. If they can do this over a full season, it'll be a great sendoff.

Although Ted's getting a little predicatable for my taste.

Of course he is, he's basically the same two jokes told in different ways, the only bad thing about him is how they've begun to overuse him.

One good episode that had all the hallmarks of good Scrubs and one fantastic episode that had all the hallmarks of an emotion driven Scrubs. I think the first episode itself defined what they've done - "the more things change, the more the stay the same", things have changed and for the better. Also, the Nielsen joke at the end of the first ep had my laughing my ass off <3

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Ed is my favourite out of this batch of interns, by far.

The show is *almost* at the point where they could lose all the main characters and get a good season or two out of the secondary characters (provided they add a little more depth to them the way they did to all the main characters halfway through Season 1).