Doctor Who

Benji

On season 3 now and I hope at some point they revisit Novice Hame, Brannigan, and the cat people in general.

Currently on Daleks in Manhattan and reliving the frustration of them killing off Dalek Sec instead of turning it into a recurring villain. Also had entirely forgotten Andrew Garfield was in this.

12 hours ago, Benji said:

On season 3 now and I hope at some point they revisit Novice Hame, Brannigan, and the cat people in general.

I feel like there's some sort of illustrated YouTube video where the Doctor visits Novice Hame on her death bed. 

• 2 weeks later...

So sad.  Looks like his final performance will be posthumously in the 60th anniversary special next year. 

2 hours ago, Benji said:

God, the Donna stuff still absolutely breaks my heart still. I really really hope whatever the plan is for the anniversary that whatever they do doesn't change that. Her tragedy absolutely makes RTD's first run as show runner.

I don't think they'll undo it. The way Tennant is dressed in the leaked footage looks like they're from the time period where Donna was his companion, and as always when we see past Doctors and companions pop up, we are supposed to ignore that the actors have aged. Going be hard not to shed tears when Wilfred pops up, though. 

The next classics blu-ray collection has been announced.

This covers the stories
- Planet of Giants
- The Dalek Invasion of Earth
- The Rescue
- The Romans
- The Web Planet
- The Crusade
- The Space Museum
- The Chase
- The Time Meddler

And looking at the official announcement The Crusade will have it's missing episodes reconstructed telesnap style.

On 16/08/2022 at 14:16, TheWho87 said:

The next classics blu-ray collection has been announced.

This covers the stories
- Planet of Giants
- The Dalek Invasion of Earth
- The Rescue
- The Romans
- The Web Planet
- The Crusade
- The Space Museum
- The Chase
- The Time Meddler

And looking at the official announcement The Crusade will have it's missing episodes reconstructed telesnap style.

I'm hoping they'll eventually do an animation of The Massacre. But I'm not holding my breath. 

2 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

I'm hoping they'll eventually do an animation of The Massacre. But I'm not holding my breath. 

It's more likely that they will do a telesnap recon if The Crusade is anything to go by.

The only reason we got the last few animations was due to BBC America funding them.

49 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

It's more likely that they will do a telesnap recon if The Crusade is anything to go by.

The only reason we got the last few animations was due to BBC America funding them.

Honestly, I'd rather just listen to the audio than watch a telesnap reconstruction.

Hartnell playing two roles is why I want them to do it.