good snuggle movies?

SeanDMan

dilemna: I am a man. my movie collection consists of movies like batman, usual suspects, american psycho, etc.

none of these are suitable cuddle movies.

thus I turn to you, ewb. bare that sensetive side and help your friend SDM. E>

yes! garden state is on my list. I found big fish insufferably boring, but it is worth considering.

Audition.

I know you want me. I want you too. but ruining my unhealthy non-relationship to bring us together is ill advised.

Goddammit, I come in here specifically to suggest something horrendous and GoGo makes it impossible to top.

Guess I'll actually have to be productive: if you're in a Zach Braff mood, put in The Last Kiss after Garden State. Stranger Than Fiction is a fun semi-romantic comedy, but not the kind where you're going to grow a vagina while watching it.

movies don´t matter that much, you should not pick schindlers list or 21 gram becaus it has a harsh negative emotion to it.... but overall everything dos the trick.

Having you room somewhat clean and not offer to much food (to much to eat = no sex) are more important points in the setting.... but overall just don´t be a needy rapist... being cool, selfconfident and hard to get > everything.

movies don´t matter that much, you should not pick schindlers list or 21 gram becaus it has a harsh negative emotion to it.... but overall everything dos the trick.

Having you room somewhat clean and not offer to much food (to much to eat = no sex) are more important points in the setting.... but overall just don´t be a needy rapist... being cool, selfconfident and hard to get > everything.

...goddamnit.

Pursuit Of Happiness is a good idea. I've wanted to watch that anyway.