Forgetting Sarah Marshall

EndOfAnEra

Holy crap. This movie was better than both Knocked Up and Super Bad for me. It had continous laughter the entire time. Paul Rudd? Amazing. Jonah Hill? Bit part, but awesome. Jason Segel plays his usually quirky self and it was a strong reminder of why I've always liked him (although I'm tired of seeing him naked now). It had AWESOME dialogue, and Aldous Snow, the sexed up english singer, was the fucking man. Anyone else seen it yet? I'd seriously pay to catch this again. My only complaint was not enough Bill Hader, but I can deal with it.

Edited by EndOfAnEra

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everyone involved with the film. I absolutely love How I Met Your Mother, so I'm expecting that I will enjoy this to the supreme maximum that I could possibly enjoy a film.

That said... I too, grow weary of his nakedness.

Like I said in the "new films" thread, I was supposed to go see it at an advanced screening on Thursday but the CW (the company that was handing them out) ended up giving way too many people the passes and there was like 50+ people that weren't able to see it because of this.

I was pissed because the theater it was supposed to be at is all the way on the other side of the city, which takes close to a half hour. I guess I'll get tickets to see something else at a later time.

Yeah, the gayest part is that I've been looking forward to this movie since I saw who all was involved, etc. I always thought that it would be good too, unlike ROC who thought Drillbit Taylor was going to be good. <_<

Actors from my two most beloved television shows, in a film. Together. One of them happens to be Kristen Bell :wub:....

I shall try to see this at some point.

It made me sad that most of the people in the theater didn't get the pearl necklace part when Peter & Brian are on webcam, and Brian's wife/girlfriend/whatever simulates a blowjob without knowing it.

The only people who got that part of the joke was like four 30 year old women behind me. :(

Oh, and this is greatness.

Edited by White Power Tristy

I saw it a few days back.. it was funny but not laugh out loud funny like Superbad was. The film was well acted (and it was nice to hear Mila Kunis not using her annoying yelling voice for a change) but the story just seemed to be lacking something.