The Official "OMG I GOT IT!" Thread

zero

So you don't clutter up the main thread, post here when you get the game. Or if it's killing you, just tell us how long until you can get the game.

3.5 hours away for me... but I also have to wade through the sea of virgins at Gamestop that will be waiting outside along with my nerdtastic self.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you don't clutter up the main thread, post here when you get the game. Or if it's killing you, just tell us how long until you can get the game.

3.5 hours away for me... but I also have to wade through the sea of virgins at Gamestop that will be waiting outside along with my nerdtastic self.

Same here, except I don't have to wait with nerds cause I got spot number 30 reserved. (H)

Well, look at that, it's Tuesday here now >_>

Pity I'm so damn lazy and slept in and it's now 10:40 AM. I'll probably walk up to the shops in about an hour or so to get it.

GO GET IT, I NEED TO WAIT 12 HOURS AND YOU'RE BEING A JERK.

EDIT: Oh, wait. He posted that an hour ago. <_<

Edited by apsham

Well, look at that, it's Tuesday here now >_>

Pity I'm so damn lazy and slept in and it's now 10:40 AM. I'll probably walk up to the shops in about an hour or so to get it.

GO GET IT, I NEED TO WAIT 12 HOURS AND YOU'RE BEING A JERK.

EDIT: Oh, wait. He posted that an hour ago. <_<

Actually, I posted it about five minutes ago, I'm still having breakfast >_>

OMG I GOT IT.

Without a pre-order too.

Go me ¬.¬

You're.......you're shocked by this? Seriously it's like people think if you don't have a pre-order they aren't going to have a copy of (popular game) for you. It's like when Lisa buys that copy of Al Gore's book and it immediately gets piped to him in the white house. He then celebrates good times come on. He will.

Nearing the 2 hour mark for me. We're opting not to go watch what I assume are terrible bands playing and just going and picking it up at midnight.

Nearing the 2 hour mark for me. We're opting not to go watch what I assume are terrible bands playing and just going and picking it up at midnight.

You could get a poorly drawn GTA tattoo.

You could get a poorly drawn GTA tattoo.

BURRN

Oh and I'm with Zaz, except I'm not getting it at all.

Edited by QuomQuat