The Inbetweeners

Benji

Certainly has all the potential to carry on, even when the shows run its course, a spin-off show for someone like Jay going to University or something would still be golden.

Personally, i like the idea of a summer series, like a 3 part episode or something where they go on a 'lads holiday'. Lot of potential there.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the advert for the next episode and he says its the 'end of the year' so I'm guessing that will give the show four series in total. I would love a summer holiday mini-series though. Or maybe they could go and visit Patrice ... That guy deserves to be in more episodes.

I loved this show. It's really been a great way to top off a Thursday. I kind of called it earlier in the thread with them succeding, yet failing. Really enjoyable end to a really good series. I hope they do come back for another series, and I think they well considering the popularity of the show.

Hahahaa, brilliant. "Girls are like fairgound rides. FUCKING MENTAL!"

"...it could be like one of them ghost stories, like Harry Potter or The Bible"

"Have you two been making out with each other?"

Such a quotable episode. The next best in this series after the first episode. Neil's easily the best thing about this program. Him and Jay made tonight, both on fabulous form. Will/Simon while the similar cringe inducing stuff were better/funnier than they'd been in a while. Great stuff.

Edited by YI

Awesome, awesome, awesome episode. Jay being all loved up and putting a stop to the crudeness was wonderful. Simon and his Mum are brilliant together, the whole "I thought it was a fart, I thought it was safe" was great, as was Niel coming into Will's room after Simon. Great end to the series.

• 2 months later...

Ahaha, I just watched them all in a row again. Awesome. I love how in the last episode he uses his Australian fake ID, which was a call back to the first episode. I didn't notice that the first time round.

• 1 year later...