Dragon Ball Z Mafia - The Freeza Saga

This is my second attempt at running a mafia game, and I've gone for a bit of a smaller game this time. I've just decided to go with the Freeza Saga. I've only added in one character what wasn't in the scenario so we could get a nice equal amount of players, that person is Yajirobe as he realistically could've gone with everyone else to Namek. This game has twelve players in and solely focuses on the events which took place on Namek. This game is just for a bit of fun and as it isn't too big I'm sure we could get some good activity going. The game will focus of those form Earth and Namek stopping Freeza and his henchman from taking over the galaxy.

1) Pleatherface

2) ---AceAndrews---

3) Josh-oo-Wuh

4) Sousa

5) Nessosin

6) Neji Pwns

7) TheRossWalker

8) Hugar

9) Ruki

10) Protoman

11) Little Daniel

12) Huss Delgado

Replacements

1) JB

Edited by Split Second

I know nothing about this or anything else remotely related to anime, yet I like to play mafia. I'm in if you don't mind my complete lack of familiarity with the story basis. That work for you?

I know nothing about this or anything else remotely related to anime, yet I like to play mafia. I'm in if you don't mind my complete lack of familiarity with the story basis. That work for you?

thats why wikipedia was invented :D

If I enter this, I am going to gimmick post incessantly about screaming at the top of my lungs and power levels and such.

If someone else would enjoy this, reply to this message in the affirmative. If that happens, sign me up.

If I enter this, I am going to gimmick post incessantly about screaming at the top of my lungs and power levels and such.

If someone else would enjoy this, reply to this message in the affirmative. If that happens, sign me up.

I count as someone else right? If so then count this as an affirmitive.

I count as someone else right? If so then count this as an affirmitive.

In that case... yeah, okay, sign me up, but if someone who's actually really enthusiastic about the canon gets shut out, he can have my spot.

In that case... yeah, okay, sign me up, but if someone who's actually really enthusiastic about the canon gets shut out, he can have my spot.

That's probably how you should handle my sign-up as well.

Sorry JB. By my count your out by one.

Ask nicely and Sousa MIGHT give up his spot for you, but only if you are a big DBZ fan and not joining, like I am, for the sake of it being a Maf.