The Summer Transfer Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers have had a £3million offer for Pedro Mendes accepted by Portsmouth, he's already signed, he'll be playing right away against Hearts. :D

Bit old, but I like the guy. Some of his goals have been eye-popping.

Edited by The Kraig

Fucking scumbag.

QFE.

Ben Thatcher is one player, along with Michael Brown, who I cannot fucking stand. Both dirty bastards.

And the link is... Baddar hates former Spurs players! Ding, ding ding! >_>

Yeah, that must be it. :pervert:

But seriously, my hate for Brown came when he played for Fulham at OT and nearly snapped Giggs (I believe) in half out on the wing. Ever since, I've watched many games where I've found myself calling him a dirty bastard for needlessly leaving a boot in.

In other news Stoke have signed two footballers called A. Faye on the same day(e) <_<

One of them is from Newcastle with a name I cannot write from memory (Abdalye?)and another is apparently a waste from Charlton (called amidy or something) according to a few Charlton fans i've been speaking to

In other news Stoke have signed two footballers called A. Faye on the same day(e) <_<

One of them is from Newcastle with a name I cannot write from memory (Abdalye?)and another is apparently a waste from Charlton (called amidy or something) according to a few Charlton fans i've been speaking to

If anything I'd say more people know of Amdy Faye than Abdoulaye Faye, if only for the fact he's been in Britain longer. He came to Portsmouth in 2003, and has since played for Newcastle, Charlton, Rangers and now Stoke. Wouldn't call him a waste, probably a good signing for a team like Stoke.

Just a handy piece of info....

The Premier League has confirmed the first transfer deadline of the season has been extended until 1 September.

The window is scheduled to close 24 hours earlier but, following normal league guidelines, it has been put back because August 31 falls on a Sunday.

The move has been agreed between the Premier League, Football League and Football Association.

Once the deadline passes, teams will then have to wait until January 2009 to sign players from other clubs.