The Summer Transfer Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1102: Robinho has been spotted everywhere within a one mile radius of Stamford Bridge if you believe all the texts and 606s flooding in. However, in terms of official word it is all very quite so far. Rest assured, we are keeping across this one.

From the BBC Sport website.

Some of the stories on that website and the "rumours" from cabbies around the country make this day much more enjoyable than it actually is.

Dean Windass to Man U.

1045: "My mate owns a burger van outside Old Trafford and he's just had to remind Dean Windass and his agent that he's not open till 11. You heard it here first!"

Shaun via text on 81111

That or he's hungry.

Edited by TheRossWalker

Dean Windass to Man U.

1045: "My mate owns a burger van outside Old Trafford and he's just had to remind Dean Windass and his agent that he's not open till 11. You heard it here first!"

Shaun via text on 81111

That or he's hungry.

Well, I'm feeling rather desperate at the moment for United to bring in a striker, so I wouldn't mind if that was true. :shifty:

Man City have been bought by some ragheads in a bizarre club-sale on the deadline day so it looks like Man City's financial and physical future is not only secure but possibly be going to explode.

Baring in mind is Abu Dhabi group and their wealth apparently dwarfs Abramovich's.

I just saw Micah Richards coming out of Carlisle train station, but he was staggering around and trying to catch imaginary shapes so he may just still be suffering from the concussion, he did look pretty lost.

And he was carrying around an assortment of aftershaves and chupa chup lollies so it may not have been Micah Richards at all.