The Summer Transfer Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"2317: Breaking news which I told you at 2236: Hull City Chairman Paul Duffen tells BBC Radio Humberside that he expects Manchester United striker Frazier Campbell to join Spurs as part of Dimitar Berbatov deal. 'I told you so' is such a cheap phrase, don't you think?"

Jonathan Stevenson is such a cunt. I hate him more than Jonathan Pearce doing commentary. That said, disappointed Campbell won't be back for the season, although it's definitely a good move for him.

Hull signed Daniel Cousin from Rangers. Phil Brown said that may not be the last bit of business, maybe Campbell is going to Hull?

I think Cousin's days were numbered ever since he got sent off in the UEFA Cup final last season. But he's still a solid striker and Hull will need all the help they can get.

I wonder what Jo has made of all this. With the mass cull of failures from their squad over the summer (Bianchi, Corradi, Samaras, Mpenza etc) and the only guys left being Vassell and two young'uns in Evans and Sturridge, he must have thought he'd be the star player for them.

Poor guy.

Did City offer more money? Because to me Real Madrid just seem to be doing things in spite these days, they pulled the plug on the Chelsea deal when it was basically finished.

Spanish press started claiming Real Madrid had announced they'd had a bid accepted for Berbatov. Only for Madrid to then come out and say, "we haven't made a bid".

And then way they've conducted themselves in the whole Ronaldo saga.

It just seems like Schuster and Calderon enjoy being seen as evil men <_<

EDIT: Manucho this season? The Manucho whose in Greece this year? Not sure how effective he'll be over there.

Edited by IAceI