Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

Danny Collins :)

I'm happy for him because last year he had a goal disallowed, slightly dubiously, so it's nice that he has managed to get a goal in the same fixture this year. All we need now is Michael Chopra to race through the centre backs and knock it home and it'll be like Groundhog Day.

Ashley Young with a lunge and a straight red card to follow :o

Of all the people to get sent off, he would have been the lowest down the list. Still, I can see Villa with 10 men working better for Villa than us. Still - just surprised to see Young getting a red card.

pfft, there's only been three red cards. It doesn't seem like it's going to get much worst than this.

Not just in the Premier League, I mean everywhere. Just seems like every time I look up, there's at least one more red card on the videprinter. There's another one now for Stranraer. And now Butt's off for Newcastle.

EDIT: There's two more for Rushden and Altrincham. And Reading now.

Edited by Scott McFly

And now Rushden.

I hate us. I hate Paul McShane and his Viking Sunset coloured hair, although if Le Tiss was right and the foul was outside the area then I will forgive him. But will still be bitterly disappointed.

EDIT: 2 more red cards as I typed that for Altrincham and Reading.

Edited by IAceI