Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

This really is backwards day

Newcastle score first against Man U

Villa are being LOL

and Spurs are winning :o

What next? Alan Smith scoring a goal? LOLOLOL

Eh, we always either do great or lose catastrophically to Man U.

And you never know, players have a habit of scoring against their former clubs. :shifty:

O'Neills ingenious plan involves putting Milner, the guy who gave away the penalty at right back. And also putting Heskey at right midfield, when he can't handle the ball at all today. :lol: Fucking unbelievable.

O'Neills ingenious plan involves putting Milner, the guy who gave away the penalty at right back. And also putting Heskey at right midfield, when he can't handle the ball at all today. :lol: Fucking unbelievable.

O'Neill out, right?

Yeah. Milner had a very shaky start. However, he has easily been my favourite player this half of the year. Young has been anonymous since the Everton game in the Premier League. Gabby, oh don't even get me started.

Why do Newcastle fans think Steve Harper is so amazing? I've only ever seen him play poorly and I've rarely met a gerodie who didn't think he was at least a passable replacement for Given. Can he really be that good if he's been sitting on the bench for 15 years?