Official EWB Fantasy Football League

Maxx

Welcome back to EWB's league of elitist fantasy football enthusiasts. Perhaps this can be the year you can join our ranks.

10 person league, open first to former league winners and then former league members, then if there's still space, we'll decide who else to include.

So as usual, if you've won the league and I've neglected to invite you, let me know, then if you were in a past league and want in, let me know. Then finally if you want a spot if we have one left open, let me know.

So far our ranks include:

1. Maxx

2. LL

3. DMN

4. Johnycomelately

5. Damshow

6. Big "Mortified Penguin" Tuna

7. Clawson

8. Y2Jerichoholic

9. Dragsy

10. Be

Edited by Maxx

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also.

Yes..I picked Bush at the top of the draft last year..and I regreted it.

That was 2 years ago and then a few weeks in you stopped setting your team. Hence why we made this more exclusive, hence why you aren't welcome back.

And look, we're full. Sorry if I missed/forgot anyone, I blame you for not telling sooner.

Edited by Maxx

Let's hope I do better than my dismal performance last year where pretty much every player I drafted had a terrible season or got injured... or both. This happened in all 3 of my leagues. I remember in one league I started off my drafting with Shaun Alexander swiftly followed by Ronnie Brown (Hey I had a good 6 weeks with him).

Let's hope lady luck is a bit friendlier this year lol.

I do decree gentlemen, that we shall start our draft right here in this thread on the day of our lord August the 6th, Two Thousand and Eight

Edited by Maxx