Fable 2

zero

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it to get the achievement/complete the quest, but then promptly sold the cleaver because my character is more focuses on ranged weapons...particularly crossbows. I just can't get into the rifle thing at all

Awesome. I just bought a house in Bowerstone and married Emma the Stylist, gave her one too.

I want to go again, she's 'too tired' or some shit. I tried to sleep with another lady, but she refused and I shot her (strangley didn't get in trouble with the law). So anyway, I try the wife again, she still refuses. Go to my stairs and there is FOUR ladies lining up for me (Y)

EDIT: Damn the wife, dobbed me in for the murder and cos me 500G!

Edited by nEW wORLd AveNGEd

Completed this earlier. It's been a great, great game and Stephen Fry couldn't have been more awesome, I just wish you met him earlier.

Spoilers on the end:

My character had a wife and daughter, and I chose the 'Love' ending to bring them back. I couldn't have given a toss about the wife, but my daughter and dog are awesome. I wish I'd chosen the Sacrifice ending though, partly just to see it and partly because the love ending isn't good or bad and choosing the middle ground option feels like a little bit of a cop out. And I think you get better shit for choosing either good or evil options. Love is fine though, got my dog and daughter back.

Anyway, I kinda want to replay it to chose the Sacrifice option, but I'm not sure if I'll ever invest that much time into the main quest again. It's all good stuff until you get to 'The Drowned Farm' and from there, recruiting Reaver and doing the favour for Reaver is all a drag and thems the parts that put me off a bit. Thankfully though the actual END is awesome, from the fight with the Great Shard, the perfect day and where the characters end up is all good stuff.

So basically, the main quests are very good, the stuff is too, but there's that bit towards the end where they just drag it out and it's boring there.

Not replaying it for a while, I'm gonna continue with my current character and finish side-quests, do random shit etc. There's still a lot of fun to be had with this life!

Just finished the main quest

Timmayy basically wrote what I wanted to write. I also choose the love option but only did it to get the dog back. My wife and kid can die for all I care. The stupid kid wandered off into a hobbe cave, I blame his mother for not raising him well.

Anyway I thought the ending was hilarious, standing in front of Lucien hearing him talk and then Reaver just shoots him. Who came up with that is either a genius or wanted to go home early, can't decide yet.

Now I'm gonna try and finish all the quests and find all the demon doors, statues etc.

My hero looks absolutely badass by the way. Black dreadlocks, scummy beard and black and leather tan clothes. Don't think I'll be putting this down for a while and when I do I'll start over with a female evil character who drinks alot, shags everything that moves and kills anyone who looks funny at her.

^_^

I think my game is bugged and if not someone please tell me what to do quick so I can beat this game tonight. In spoilers because it's near the end.

Ok so I just defeated the great shard and it is down in the water, but no one is saying anything or moving. They all look frozen! I can move and do whatever I want but the game is not advancing

Please help :crying:

Nevermind. If this happens to anyone else just take a swing at one of your friends and the game will unfreeze

Edited by Pris

News from Fable II Dev Blog Via Kotaku:

Lionhead has teased at some huge news for Fable 2. There is no say exactly what is on the way, but here is the direct quote:

Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares? But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some G o o d [Good] news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!

Well this adds another week to its shelf-life in my game collection. I grew very bored of Fable II very fast. It's not a bad game by any means.. it just hasn't grabbed my interest like other games that have come out recently. That and the co-op thing being a major flop has really made Fable II fall a few notches. Hopefully, this announcement changes that for me.