Fable 2

zero

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now been married twice. The first wife was going to divorce me so I killed her, but then child services took my baby girl. So I got married again to have another kid. I have had a baby the first time getting down with each of my two wives. We have done it a hell of a lot of times, and I've cheated on her with several ladies, and haven't seen a birth happen again. Is there something that prevents you from having kids out of wedlock or having more than one baby at a time? And how long does the baby stay a baby?

I dont know about male characters but I have 2 husbands and have a kid with each so you can have more than one.

Also is it possible to play more than one game at the same time or will it overwrite the old one? Like I find myself getting pissed and just wanting to go off on people in my game now where I am extra pure so I would like to do another one and be extra evil.

Oh and one more thing. I took off my clothes and I now glow bright blue. Is that something to do with purity or that my magic is really powerful or am I some sort of freak now?

Oh and one more thing. I took off my clothes and I now glow bright blue. Is that something to do with purity or that my magic is really powerful or am I some sort of freak now?

Are you a will user? If you use melee a lot and improve that you get more muscle mass, skill you get taller and will you get Will lines (basically, blue glowing veins).

That means your a Will user..they start to develop when you get some Will to lv. 2 or higher

I'm playing as a girl in the game..married to a guy..I'm trying to go for a pure/good character since I already played and beat the game with an evil/corrupt character. If I'm already married to a guy, and I decide to go ahead and marry again to a girl, will that give me corrupt points at all?

Okay my real estate is All of Bowerstone (Market, Old Town, and the Cementary House) but no Castle yet, waiting for my gold to come in. All of Oakfield (including the Temple of Light), the Gypsey Camp, that house that the first bandit you kill at in Bower Lake, some of Bloodstone, Brightwood Farm and Tower. That's all I can remember at this rate.

Wives, I had my first wife and had four childern and then took on a second wife and had a child with her. I was attacked by bandits in front of that house at Bloodstone and she was killed in the crossfire and the girl we had together was taken away. Spoilers for the next part.

My first wife and our four childern were killed at the end of game and I did the good ending (the one where it brings back everybody who died at the Spire, so no family and no dog for me at the end of the game).

Blue lines and height for me as I am a will user and maxed out all of my skill.

And as for marrying a guy and then marrying a women, as far as I am aware you only get the points for marrying again whilst already married. I don't think they would give you corrpution points for being bi-sexual but who knows?

The first mission before you get to Bowerstone? After you get the key from the cabin, and you walk back it should be to your left. Some dude will offer you money for the key. If it's not that, then I don't know. That's the only slave I've seen so far.