Kid shows that you enjoy

mysterious

Alright Im 20 going to be 21 in September and I still enjoy Nickelodeon. I especialy enjoy ICarly, SpongeBob, Hey Arnold and As Told By Ginger. I mainly watch them with my 8 year old sister and 13 year old brother. But I didnt get into these kiddie shows because of them, I just find them to be charming shows. So anybody else watch any shows that might be a little to childish?

Edited by mysterious

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I had an extended lunch break during my last year of high school, I would drive home and watch Filmore, The Weekenders and Recess on the Family Network everyday.

I find The Suite Life of Zack and Cody to be funny sometimes when I am bored. Really, although the humour is toned down and simple for kids, sometimes those shows are really funny. Sometimes the dumbest jokes are also the best.

In recent memory, the new series Spectacular Spider-Man was absolutely phenomenal.

I would be watching TMNT (I did up until last year) but they're in the future now, so I'm rather confused by it all.

I won't go out of my way to watch it, but if it's on I'll sit down to watch SpongeBob.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch much TV lately, so I don't know of anything else. :(

Oh yeah. I recently saw an episode of the new TMNT show and it was pretty good, although confusing for me as I was trying to find the people I remembered.

Does that last part make sense to anyone?

Edited by Toe

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Teen Titans, most of the mid-90s Cartoon Network originals except for Ed Edd and Eddy(especially Dexter's Laboratory), that new TMNT was pretty good in the few episodes I saw, the old Batman cartoon, Freekazoid, Animaniacs, ReBoot, Invader Zim, probably more I can't recall.

Oh, and I'm strangely entertained by Banana's In Pajamas.

I don't really watch shows for young kids, but I enjoy some of the teen shows on Disney Channel. Life with Derek is good, and Zack & Cody is alright sometimes. If only they would still show Boy Meets World.

Pfft, Disney Channel shows. lol.

And Life with Derek is surprisingly good. The chick that plays Casey is hot and the guy who plays Derek isn't a total twat. I don't hate watching it when my sis has control of the TV.

When I had an extended lunch break during my last year of high school, I would drive home and watch Filmore, The Weekenders and Recess on the Family Network everyday.

Oh my fuck Fillmore. That was the greatest kid's show ever and I remember wishing they'd do a series in the vein of All Grown Up with Fillmore and Ingrid at high school, a series that featured mass murder, drug cartels and attempted rape. At a high school. With people getting kneecapped and shot in the head every episode.

You know that'd draw.

I saw freakazoid season 1 for sale the other day, just incase anyone cares. Oh and DMN DeGrassi, is the shit. Im currently tring to get all the available seasons.

Also the thing I like about Icarly is that whenever Carly, Sam, and Freddie are hungry they always he fruit or salads. It really helps instill good eating habits for my younger sibilings, you know?

I don't really watch shows for young kids, but I enjoy some of the teen shows on Disney Channel. Life with Derek is good, and Zack & Cody is alright sometimes. If only they would still show Boy Meets World.

Pfft, Disney Channel shows. lol.

And Life with Derek is surprisingly good. The chick that plays Casey is hot and the guy who plays Derek isn't a total twat. I don't hate watching it when my sis has control of the TV.

Yeah, Casey is really hot. Especially in the one there they all played that video game and Casey came to school dressed like a Disney-friendly whore.

And I can't believe I forgot Rugrats. That was my favorite show until I realized that there were actually other channels on T.V. besides Nickelodeon, Disney, and Cartoon Network.

I'll also add Johnny Bravo to my list.