NCAA Footbal 09 Season Thread

HailtotheYo

I'm trying to keep up to date while watching television and keeping track of the Georgia game with my tracker. So, I'm not seeing much of whats happening.

It's not even a case of that I dislike the Longhorns. It's more.. on all the boards I go to, their fans are just cunts.

My left nut is officially safe.

Although it may have been worth it when I read the fans going on and on about how they're the unanimous number 1 team in the country. Still, if they don't win the National Championship at the end of it - then it doesn't matter.

Well it's definitely looking like LSU are out of it here. Two touchdowns down, and Georgia have been making a meal of their results recently. Making them closer than they should have been.

Whatever happened to Hugar? I wasn't into CFB back then but I remember he used to jizz over LSU's every move didn't he?

Oh come on! Kevin Kelly has absolutely been an ace for a long time. He should have made that early 4th QT field goal.

Wooooooooooooo I think I pulled a muscle jumping around after that fumble.

Wooooooooooooo! That ball must have felt so good in Sargeant's arms. :) That's it baby! 1 game closer to a National Title (knock on wood :mellow: )

Great game. I like touchdowns as much as the next guy, but I also love some good D and an even matchup.

Edited by Whoo

So what was all that shit about Penn State being overrated ? About the Fuckeyes rolling them in the 'shoe' ? Yeah Ohio State, shut the fuck up ... shut your fucking bitch mouthes .... now. Thank God you've got two losses and have absolutely zero shot at the National Title now. Thank you GOD !

PSU just needs to not get complacent now. It seems certain that at some point either Texas and/or Bama will lose, so if PSU doesn't lose one of the final 3 games (Against Iowa, Indiana, and Michigan State) they will be in the National Championship. Going into Iowa is the biggest hurdle I think, only because teams coming off big wins sometimes get beat in that scenario.

Going into Iowa is the biggest hurdle I think, only because teams coming off big wins sometimes get beat in that scenario.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I think we're going to be undefeated as long as we keep our heads on and remember that there are still 3 games left and any of those teams would love to upset the Nittany Lions.

PSU just needs to not get complacent now. It seems certain that at some point either Texas and/or Bama will lose, so if PSU doesn't lose one of the final 3 games (Against Iowa, Indiana, and Michigan State) they will be in the National Championship. Going into Iowa is the biggest hurdle I think, only because teams coming off big wins sometimes get beat in that scenario.

They also have two weeks off. They're definitely far superior to Iowa in terms of talent, so as long as they don't let the layoff affect their play they should be able to win handily.

lol Pitt .... ahahahahaaa

Yeah that was fucking ugly. I'm just glad I wasn't watching the game. A buddy of mine was at Heinz Field for the game and he was texting me all day about that abomination.

I blame Wannstadt and Matt Cavanaugh. Terrible playcalling and a terribly prepared team.

I hope this inconsistent play isn't going to marr the Wannstadt era like panicking and losing close games did the Walt Harris era.

This team is talented and can play with almost anybody. The coaching staff continually fails them and it's pissing me off.

So why is everyone jumping on the Tech bandwagon all of a sudden? They are always undefeated up to this point of the year, and the first time they get tested, sure they score 50, but the other team scores 60 and loses. It's like this every fucking year with Tech.

Texas 65 Tech 42

HttK, that would be understood if we were talking about Cam Cameron and last year's team. But Wannstach consistently got 10 win seasons with Miami, thanks to running Ricky Williams to death.

And I think everyone is jumping on the Tech bandwagon because they're hoping for chaos in the BCS to bitch & complain about.

How is this any different than his days in Miami (NFL)? He's been at the right place at the right time, and god bless him for it. But what has he done?

Wannstadt took a Pitt team devoid of speed, athleticism, and well...talent (Thanks Walt Harris) and turned it around completely.

He is a great motivator and his players love playing for him, but every time it seems like he has the team back on track and playing to their potential a game like Bowling Green or Rutgers happens.

And then he'll get a big win like WVU and South Florida and the pendulum swings back the other way.

I just hope they beat my least favorite football team ever, Notre Dame, this week. Fucking 7th grade English teacher. Stupid fat bitch.

Um, I was being sarcastic <_<

and uh ... I have YET to put any faith in Tech ... I will NEVER be on the bandwaggon because a gimmick offense like that WILL NOT breed a consistant championship team. They'll always be "good" but this is an anomoly.

Well in that case...in that case...I got nothing :shifty: