NCAA Footbal 09 Season Thread

HailtotheYo

yeah, saw that story as well .... there must be something about football players and the state of Washington. They're pussies. This with Wash St, and the fact that Seattle has it's TOP SEVEN WR's out with injury.

:shifty: .... morale of the story, don't got to Washington to play football.

Well the fact is, this is the Nittany Lions first road game against a somewhat competent team. Sure it's not going to be as tough as the game at Wisconsin (or at Ohio State), but this Lions team has yet to really be tested and the first road conference game of the year is, to me, their biggest test so far.

Honestly I don't see much of a difference in terms of talent from Illinois and Purdue.

I actually just caught that. So which is it ? You don't see a difference in Purdue and Illinois, or Illinois is as good as Purdue. I mean, if there isn't much difference, then how can you consider Purdue the first real test if they've already played Illinois and won ? HHHMMMMM

Doesn't matter anyway, I guess we can just hand PSU the title after today's performance against Purdue right ? :shifty:

I'm just fuckin with ya.

I so that I was going to see ANOTHER FSU meltdown against the "U" ... God I was about to put my LCD through the window. Finally they got one in one of "those" type of games.

Kentucky almost derailed 'Bama. That game illustrated one of the things I was talking about with young kids. BUT, they pulled it out even after playing like ass. Kudos. (what was wrong with those comments ROC ?)

I'm digging Vandy and Auburn right now too.

Yes, yes, I know. Hailtotheking, I know. We played like Shula's Bama and I am not happy, and sadly I am not surprised. Ah well. Go figure. No one's safe and we're back to being flip-flop Bama. Hooray, except not really.

On the upside, go Vandy. Any Auburn defeat is a good thing, and that Iron Bowl will be interesting if Auburn continues to be horribly inept at the spread attack.

Edited by ROC

Both teams are trying to disguise the fact that they don't have a QB for shit. Short passes ect open up the defense and allow you to somewhat cover a shitty QB.

DAMN YOU WISCONSIN ! If it weren't for you fucking chokejobbers I'd have been 10-0 on ESPN yesterday. BUT NO I have to lose my 1pt game because you blow dick. GGRRRRRRRRR

And yeah, wow .... way to blow the pooch Oregon. Holy shit. yeah, and wow Maryland. just wow.

Well the fact is, this is the Nittany Lions first road game against a somewhat competent team. Sure it's not going to be as tough as the game at Wisconsin (or at Ohio State), but this Lions team has yet to really be tested and the first road conference game of the year is, to me, their biggest test so far.

Honestly I don't see much of a difference in terms of talent from Illinois and Purdue.

I actually just caught that. So which is it ? You don't see a difference in Purdue and Illinois, or Illinois is as good as Purdue. I mean, if there isn't much difference, then how can you consider Purdue the first real test if they've already played Illinois and won ? HHHMMMMM

Doesn't matter anyway, I guess we can just hand PSU the title after today's performance against Purdue right ? :shifty:

Please.

They'll go into Columbus and get handed their first loss of the year by that asshole Terelle Pryor.

I'm a Penn State student, but I am not a blind Penn State fan. I understand that they are not perfect. I predicted that they would lose 3 times this year...at Purdue (I was wrong), at Wisconsin (I'm starting to doubt that now), and at Ohio State (I totally believe they WILL lose to OSU).

I've always been a Pitt homer. Penn State I see for what they are.