NCAA Footbal 09 Season Thread

HailtotheYo

Ok, I know I've been joking and all, but seriously ... I petition for the MWC to be a BCS conference. Holy shit. Three teams in the top 25, two of which have knocked off "high profile" schools. They've obliterated the Pac10, and in the last five years have had TCU/BYU/Utah/Air Force/New Mexico all win 9 games at least once. TCU/BYU/Utah have won at least ten games once, with TCU/BYU winning 11 more than once. Utah has even had an undefeated season. That year they beat A&M/Arizona/NC/Pitt. They've also beaten GT/UCLA. TCU has beaten the likes of Northwestern/Oklahoma/Iowa St/Baylor/Tex Tech. BYU has taken down ND/Oregon/Arizona/UCLA. Air Force has wins over ND/Washington. New Mexico has managed to beat Tex Tech/Mizzou/Arizona. While some are cheesy wins, overall they're up against at LEAST the middle of the BCS pack.

What about the rest of the conference ? Fine - Wyoming has been bowl eligible twice and beaten Virginia/UCLA/Ole Miss. SDSU - they suck, no question. UNLV - yeah they blow too, but UH, they just beat Arizona State ... CSU - actually a good program that is struggling to find a direction after the departure of a legendary coach, but have still beaten Colorado. So even of the bottom schools, one of them is NOT a walk over and has beaten BCS teams regularly. 6 of 9 teams are "up to par" so to speak. The way this year is going so far, it is only getting better. This year the conference has beaten Michigan/Washington/Stanford/UCLA/Arz/Arz St/Iowa St.

Yes, the MWC is good enough to warrant "BCS Level" ... DO IT NCAA ... freaking do it. Now, if we could only get Fresno and Boise St to join and get a conf championship game :shifty:

Beavers..

I don't know much about College Football, as I've only been a fan for a couple years now, and I haven't even heard of the team before, but..

Thank you. ^_^

Wake me when October ends... seriously. ESPN is acting like a female on her period, over reacting and shyt.

"OMG, USC should drop out of the top ten"... Mark May

Really? Cause 'ya know last year a team with TWO losses (both to unranked teams) lost their last game on the road, and that didn't drop them out of the top ten. In fact they barely fell outta the top five, and because of the clusterfuck ending that college football had, they STILL played in the national title game.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy for OSU fans... it was a nice win, but does anyone really NOT think USC will still win the Pac 10 even after last night?

I was just coming here to post that catch myself. :lol:

I love the effort though, that is a hell of a grab. Sign him up for the Lions. :shifty:

As a Lions fan I would hate to see him put on our jersey...his career would end before it starts

oh and Javon Ringer should win the Heisman if MSU wins 10 games