NCAA Footbal 09 Season Thread

HailtotheYo

Poor..Poor..UCLA..DMN must have offed himself after that one..or he's still alive and is partying like a rockstar with Oakland putting up 300 rushing yards today.

He's more then likely preparing to de-nut you for dropping the 'garentee' card, and putting the jinx on his Bruins.

Edited by MikelSweeten

Not to try and break the rules or anything intentionally, but I quite enjoy College Football - but being in England I don't really get any access to it. Does anyone know any websites where I can stream the matches off CBS and the other networks they're shown on? I'm not massively bothered what teams I get, I'd just like to watch a decent CFB match now and again.

So.. if anyone has anything that could maybe help me. Let me know.

Sorry to have to bend the rules there.

Not to try and break the rules or anything intentionally, but I quite enjoy College Football - but being in England I don't really get any access to it. Does anyone know any websites where I can stream the matches off CBS and the other networks they're shown on? I'm not massively bothered what teams I get, I'd just like to watch a decent CFB match now and again.

So.. if anyone has anything that could maybe help me. Let me know.

Sorry to have to bend the rules there.

I'm very very uncertain if it works there, but CBSSportsline.com streams the Florida/Tennessee game at 3:30 EST. (Less than two hours away in your time.)

It's all good, I have something which gives me access to a few College Ball matches, while there isn't a massive selection Florida/Tennessee is one of those choices so I'll be tuning into that sometime, either when it starts or after I finish watching the Alabama Crimson Tide piss all over Casey Dick and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

Edited by IAceI

It's all good, I have something which gives me access to a few College Ball matches, while there isn't a massive selection Florida/Tennessee is one of those choices so I'll be tunining into that sometime, either when it starts or after I finish watching the Alabama Crimson Tide piss all over Casey Dick and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

:D

That's been the highlight of my week.

I'd be really surprised if Miami makes it the rest of the season without another loss. Stacked D or not, their O has a hell of a lot of growing up to do. A&M is weak this year (weaker than normal even) so this game isn't really showing anything. They'll face offenses that can put points on the board later in the year. We'll see how good they are when they face someone that they HAVE to score against. I like where the team is going, but I doubt they're a one loss team yet.

and fuck Comcast. It's fucking CFB Saturday and for whatever reason your shit fucking service has ESPN not working. Go Fuck yourself Comcast .. right in your bitch ass.

this is going to be a frustrating as all hell year as an FSU fan. Mickey and Co, they run the show ..... they're so damned good. At least the offense shows signs of life under Jimbo .... Ponder (while inexperienced) still looked better in his attempts to make things happen. Richardson is good as well but will probably suffer the same fate that Xavier Lee did (not ever having the chance to grow completely).