NCAA Footbal 09 Season Thread

HailtotheYo

Everyone hates the SEC, the price of being the best.

and holy shit, can I channel Tom Osborne please ? Fuck, where's the balls ?

and wow, how the fuck do you miss that ? Tennessee .... Jesus Christ.

Congrats on a hard fought, well deserved win. I hope your Offense doesn't make you do this again.

Edited by HailtotheKing
  • Like 1

I swear to god, if Oakland and UCLA both have good seasons..you are going to be unfucking bearable

Yup, yup.

Nah, I really just get tired of hearing the 'SEC IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER' bullshit. The Pac 10 plays some good fuckin' football.

Agree with that. SEC faithful are acting like it's their destined year to like rule the top 5. Big 12 and Pac-10, while not as deep, both have some seriously good teams. Big 12 especially with OU, Texas, Mizzou, Kansas, and TT. I might even say those 5 are better than the big 5 of the SEC (Florida, Georgia, LSU, Auburn, and Tennessee).

I wouldn't go that far. Texas finds a way to lose a big game nearly every year, Mizzou is good, but need to prove they have staying power, Kansas needs to prove last year wasn't a fluke, and Texas Tech needs to win the South to really be anything. I'd take the SEC top 5 over them, and over the Pac 10 top 5 (USC, Arizona State, Oregon, Cal, UCLA? Actually... ugh... kinda :( ).

Orgy St @ Stanford - wow, this could be really fun. Conference opener in week 1. Implications all over the place. Harbaugh has already turned the team around and they've got confidance. Orgy St is close to falling off of their 9 wins every year darling pedistal. I like Stanford to show that things really are on the up.

ECU vs Virginia Tech - It wasn't very long ago at all that ECU damn near beat the Hokies. That VT team was MUCH better than the one this year. This ECU team is MUCH better than the one that almost pulled the upset. I like ECU to show why Skip Holtz is an amazing coach, and that VT is in serious trouble of falling off the table.

Utah @ Michigan - yes, coach Rod will have them ready. Yes, things will be all sparkly and new. Yes, Utah is a damn good team and has been for several years. This isn't Appy St ... this is a "real" team coming to Ann Arbor. This time around the Wolverines don't have the firepower they had in Hart/Henne/Manningham. Ouch. Even with all the hoopla and the hope, Utah is the better team. I like Utah to beat the Maize and Blue ... and start the rich rod hanging talks.

Fresno St @ Rutgers - Yeah, the state college of New Jersey is back on the map with quality ball. Fresno St is damn good though. In fact, they might be this year's BCS wonderkid. Either way Fresno beats Rutgers and announces to everyone that Wisconsin is on call when they come to Cali.

Hi, my name is HttK, I know football :shifty: