What do you just HAVE to watch?

Baddar

Sorry if this has been done already, but Benji's thread in The Ring inspired this...

Is there any particular TV show/Soap Opera that you feel you HAVE to watch whenever it's on?

Apart from watching most of the football, I don't really go out of my way to watch anything else. That is, of course, apart from Dragons' Den, which is brilliant. And on tonight BBC2 9pm. :shifty:

You?

Edited by Baddar~!

Toronto Maple Leafs games.

There are tons of shows that I enjoy, but I'll watch two episodes then forget when it comes on. I am getting into the habit of saying "Screw this, I'll just buy it on DVD". It's an expensive habit.

Mock The Week, Arrested Development (why's it on at like 1am?) and Reaper (on at 1am again) come to mind. Does Sock from Reaper remind anyone else of Kevin Steen?

Reaper was on at a normal time when it first aired on E4.

S4C. Yeah, four channels FTW.

Nothing at all right now.. amazingly. I've been living all summer without cable in my room and since the living room here disgusts me, I haven't been out there to watch anything... so I haven't been watching any shows at all, re-runs or new. The only things that I watch are on my computer, and even then it's only movies that I download and\or series... so I guess I can say that I just HAVE to watch X-Men:TAS, Spiderman:TAS, Louis Theroux and the original Batman whenever it, err, comes on.

Star Trek Voyager...I dunno why, but ever since I got a dvr, I've liked the show more and more...and I'm also puzzled as to how I ever lived without a dvr

uhhh...mainly just Patriots games in the fall. I watch a lot of college football and NFL games, but I have to catch the Pats play every week. Other than that, I try to catch the Colbert Report and the Daily show every night, but I usually end up watching like three of them.